PDA

View Full Version : Ha! I wonder if Mudward can hang with this stuff?

Thumper
06-15-2016, 10:21 AM
I know P-hole and I could prolly put a dent in it! ;)

Lynn had a guy staying at her hotel who represents this stuff and he gave her a bottle to try out. I should be able to finish it off in no time at all ... as long as it has some flavor to it and isn't just all "heat"!

7247 7248

Big Muddy
06-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Wish you were near, I'd let you try this stuff....I've not had a single person around here, who can tolerate it.

HideHunter
06-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Awww.. Thump.. Despite the cute label - you can't hardly make jalapenos "hot".. Start moving on to habaneros, ghosts or the like -then, you need to be a little careful. I personally don't care for the "flavor" of habaneros - but they are hot.

Thumper
06-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Yeppers, I actually have to pretty much agree with you Hide. I just thought the labeling was "cute". ;)

I love HOT & SPICY ... as long as it also has flavor. I can "tolerate" almost anything you can throw at me, but that doesn't mean I like it. If it has flavor, I can stand the heat ... no matter what kind of pepper it comes from.

I've entered hot wing eating contests before and although I could stand up to the best of the competition, it was nothing but a waste of good chicken IMHO.

Muddy, that looks like a shipping container for a dildo! ;)

Big Muddy
06-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Muddy, that looks like a shipping container for a dildo! ;)

Okay, so please explain to us, just how you know that.... in 25 words or less, please. ;)

Thumper
06-15-2016, 01:02 PM
I give 'em to all my wimmins for X-mas every year ... you know ... since I can't always be there for 'em. ;)

Big Muddy
06-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Well, okay....but just so ya know, that bottle in the pic is only 3-1/2 inches long. ;)

Arty
06-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Well, okay....but just so ya know, that bottle in the pic is only 3-1/2 inches long. ;)

He sizes up the dildos to match his size.

So they don't get confused with what a normal size one is

BarryBobPosthole
06-15-2016, 05:35 PM
Y'all are like he scuba divers I've met that think deeper is better.

Not a word about flavor!

Buncha barifuckinbarians.

My shit will hurt ya, but you'll like it when it does! You oughta taste my latest batch of aged stuff! It larrupin!

BKB

Thumper
06-15-2016, 07:57 PM

I just want to remind 'em of what is normal/average. Then, when I show up, it's a major treat. ;)

HideHunter
06-15-2016, 09:03 PM
I think that's exactly where Thump and I were heading Posthole. Can't make it too hot if'n it tastes good. ;)