PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhh, my !!!....

Big Muddy
12-18-2012, 03:34 PM
"""ohhhh, my!!!....what's my name???....where am i???....what year is it???....did i bump my head???....who is the president, now???....did bill win a third term???....gosh, i sure hope nobody wants me to testify to anything because i can't remember a thing!!!"""

Niner
12-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Yea.....what's the deal with her concussion?
I must have missed that in the news. I did hear about her not being able to testify in the Benghazi hearings, but it was just an ever-so-brief blurb on the radio news whilst in the truck the other day.

Big Muddy
12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Niner, she "supposedly" fainted somewhere, and bumped her noggin....now, they're saying she bumped it hard enough that she can't testify at the Benghazi hearings....yeah, right....I'll bet ole Slick Willy grabbed her by the hair, and bobbed her head up and down, lots worse than that, on numerous ocassions!!! ;)

Here's Bolton's comment about her:

"""John Bolton, former U.N. ambassador under President George W. Bush, suggested Monday night that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fabricated a "diplomatic illness" in order to dodge scheduled testimony this week on the Sept. 11 anniversary attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Speaking on Fox News, Bolton claimed "every foreign service officer in every foreign ministry in the world" is familiar with coming up with such "diplomatic illnesses" when they "don't want to go to a meeting or a conference, or an event."

"And this is a diplomatic illness to beat the band," Bolton said of recent news that Clinton had fainted and suffered a concussion over the weekend after earlier battling a stomach virus that resulted in a rare cancellation of an overseas trip. He went on to add that he hoped Clinton wasn't going through anything "serious."

Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, responded to the report by insisting that Clinton not testify as planned on Thursday this week.

Despite Kerry's decision to call forth Clinton's deputies to testify in her place, Bolton said that he believed she'd have to testify at some point on the attack, which claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens."""

Buckrub
12-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Slick Willy has touched her hair about once or twice in his life, and that was long ago.

Clintons don't follow rules. Never have, never will, and never will be punished for it in any way whatsoever. Never.

Thumper
12-18-2012, 07:16 PM
I think it's called a "convenient illness" ... kinda like I used to get before leaving home for school ... on test days when I'd failed to study. ;)

hotshot
12-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Man she looks old- really old. Bill seems to be aging much better.

Gunther
12-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes they will Bucky.

Buckrub
12-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Not in this life, Gus.