PDA

View Full Version : Dayam

BarryBobPosthole
06-26-2016, 10:12 PM
passing a stone that's been telling me its there for about a month. it finally made it down into Painville. miserable night!
BKB

Big Muddy
06-26-2016, 11:37 PM
My sympathy goes out to you ya, Phole....only had one, but those little bastages hurt like h3ll.

I took a nurses advice, and drank 6 beers real quick, and passed that sumbuck....not fun, but it worked.

BarryBobPosthole
06-27-2016, 05:34 AM
Just about to the finish line I thnk. I've been drinking lots of water but in this case it has me blocked up and I can pass just a little water, mostly blood about once an hour, enough to move it. Sorry for the graphic detail, but this one is a baddy.
I've taken two pain pills since 9:00 last noght and I'm so scared of those fuckers if I take one you know it hurts. Its at the end of my peter and I know it sounds like you could just milk the fucker out of their but it don't work that way.
Ican attest in this case, hydrocodone works better weed for pain! This pain pimp slaps weed. Although it does take some of the edge off.
Man oh man!
BKB

BKB

Captain
06-27-2016, 05:44 AM
Dude, I feel for you. I have them from time to time and been operated on several times for stones to big to pass. It ain't fun...
Hope it passes soon.

LJ3
06-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Damn dude... You piss it out yet?

Thumper
06-29-2016, 12:55 AM
I've never had one (knock on wood) ... and from what I've heard from everyone who has, I never WANT one!

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2016, 08:35 AM
Success! Finally got the thing moving again last night and got rid of it right after the Cards beat the Royals.
Man, does it ever feel good to take a good long piss again.

And this bad boy was the worse one ever for me. Don't let anyone ever tell you these things won't humble you, cause they'll have you on your knees in no time. Most painful three days of my life and that includes a bout with pancreatitis that I thought topped the charts for me intil now.

Woo hoo!

BKB

Thumper
06-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Congrats on a job well done! ;)

Those things seem to be fairly common from reading about it around here so much. I've never had the pleasure ... maybe because I have such a massive exit route with little to no restriction ... like a pebble through a culvert. ;)

Chicken Dinner
06-29-2016, 09:25 AM
I'll have to put passing a stone right up there with shingles as something I'll take other people's word on.

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2016, 09:36 AM
Congrats on a job well done! ;)

Those things seem to be fairly common from reading about it around here so much. I've never had the pleasure ... maybe because I have such a massive exit route with little to no restriction ... like a pebble through a culvert. ;)

This one was different for me. What finally came out of me was more like gravel. I never heard a big plink nor saw what I thought was the big stone. To get just downright graphic, WhT caused me the most pain was getting blocked up by the blood clots it caused and then having to keep over hydrating to have the backpressure to push them through. You'd get a giant urge to piss, run dribbling blood and urine to the pot, and then get a couple of dribbles and intense pain. I'd push to pee as hard as I could and just drip blood. More pain, lots of swearing, and then it'd ease after ten of fifteen minutes. Then I'd clean up the mess I made, sit back down, and the cycle would start over again. After a while you're begging not to have to piss. And pissing out blood clots is almost as painful as the stones themselves.
Now after I got those gravels passed in one big giant piss that felt like it was cutting my dick off from the inside out, my pee is clear again, no pain, good pressure, and I'm actually having coffee this morning.
Sorry for the graphic nature of the description, but its enough to make you follow any directions you can find to prevent them. I stopped my uric acid meds for two months just to see if I still needed to take them. Yep, I'm not real smart. And I won't be doing that again!

BKB

Thumper
06-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Why did I kinda bend forward and hold my knees together while reading that? :crybaby

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Next step: morning wood!

BKB

quercus alba
06-29-2016, 12:27 PM
Captain told posthole that dipping his wick last week might kill him,

he shoulda listened

Captain
06-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Yea, he done shook stuff around and knocked stuff loose that ain't been used in years. I tried to tell him.

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2016, 02:00 PM
My grandpa had an old 51 chevy truck named Judy. She not only hauled his carpentry tools around but also served as a mobile scaffold he would build on the stock racks when he painted and could get close enough to the house he was building to use it. So Judy was covered in many different colored paint drops. I learned to drive in old Judy. Foot starter, four speed with a granny, and the engine had lost so much compression, sometimes he'd grab an old can of used oil he kept in the back and pour a couple tablespoons down the carb. That'd coat the cylinder walls enough to get her going and she'd do fine after that. We put 70 bales of hay on her one time and barely made it to the barn, but she pulled it!
Anyway, I bought the stuff to change her oil once and Grandpa told me not to because the crud might turn loose if we did and that was the only thing holding it together. I only saw him add oil to that engine.
Captains comment made me think of old Judy and my Choctaw Grandpa, Thomas! There'll never be another of either them.

BKB