PDA

View Full Version : Forgot all about my VIP status tonight!

Thumper
07-01-2016, 10:54 AM
I just returned from a couple of estate sales and Lynn called to tell me not to forget about tonight. Huh?? Ummm, I guess I already forgot ... what's going on tonight? All I hear is, "DUFUS!! We have VIP passes to the Miss Florida Pageant tonight!!!"

I have no clue what a VIP does at one'a these things, but I do know there's a VIP dinner after the pageant! THAT'S what I'm going for! (and maybe the swimsuit competition if they still have that these days) :D

Hombre
07-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Very Impotent Person!

Chicken Dinner
07-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Free dinner and hotties in bathing suits aside, I think I'd rather be home falling asleep in the sofa...

Thumper
07-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Ha! Hotties in bathing suits and a free dinner is the only reason I'm going! ;)

Thumper
07-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah ... and BITE ME Hombre! ;)

Hombre
07-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Damn auto correct I meant important person

BarryBobPosthole
07-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Don't forget to wear a suit. If you's gonna be impotent, you's betta dress impotenf.

BKB

quercus alba
07-01-2016, 07:45 PM
that would be a jumpsuit and deck shoes wouldn't it

Thumper
07-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Youse dufes are just jealous. I guess I need to clean my ears though ... or pay better attention. It seems she said TOMORROW night, not tonight. Duh! I may have to file an official protest though ... the Daytona race is tomorrow night.

We may have a conflict of interest here. :(

Chicken Dinner
07-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Youse dufes are just jealous. I guess I need to clean my ears though ... or pay better attention. It seems she said TOMORROW night, not tonight. Duh! I may have to file an official protest though ... the Daytona race is tomorrow night. We may have a conflict of interest here. :(

No offense, but I think I'd rather be at the beauty pageant...

Thumper
07-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Ahhhh, but SOMEDAY you'll discover the finer things in life! 'Course, all I have to do is remember what the races are called these days. The July 4th race has been the Firecracker 400 for most of my life. I FINALLY caught up and started calling it the Pepsi 400 a few years back. Lately it's been Coke Zero ... who knows what it'll be called by time I start calling it by it's present name. I always seem to be behind. I prefer to just call it the July 4th race!

BarryBobPosthole
07-01-2016, 09:47 PM
I've always loved this race. Part daytime part nighttime. The one Junior won after his Daddy died made me cry.

BKB