PDA

View Full Version : Posthole, dining advice please

LW
12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Heading to Tulsa tomorrow for a little last minute shopping with the wife. Wanted to try something we havent done before. Ran across 2 places, White River Fish Market and Celebrity Tulsa. Give me your thoughts if ya don't mind.

BarryBobPosthole
12-19-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm a huge fan of White River Fish Market. Not so much Celebrity.
If you're looking for something different, I'd recommend Ri Le's, a Vietnamese place. Ri Le is a veteran of the RVN Air Force and his life story is one that makes you have a lump in your throat. And awesome food too, if you like Vietnamese food. One bit of advice: he'll ask you if you want 'big sweat, medium sweat, no sweat'. If you ask for big sweat, be prepared.

Hope you enjoy it wherever you go!

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
12-19-2012, 10:10 PM
http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=39&articleid=20110320_39_D1_CUTLIN320720&allcom=1

LW
12-19-2012, 11:00 PM
I love Vietnamese food but the wife doesn't care for it. I think the White River Fish Market will do the trick. Looking at the address, it makes me ask the question, do I need to carry extra ammo to that part of town?

BarryBobPosthole
12-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Haha, yep its in north T-town. I've been there a lot at all times of day and night and its cool. As you know, that's not true for a lot of places in Tulsa. Enjoy it. Good iced tea there too!

BKB

LW
12-20-2012, 07:42 PM
You were spot-on Posthole. That was delicious. I will return. And what a crowd. I went in there at 2 pm and it was crowded. I even ordered some to go to bring home for later.