PDA

View Full Version : Hey Posty!!!

Captain
07-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Do they at least have cable vision for you to look at?
Make sure to watch Fox News so you will be fair and balanced for the surgery.
What about the nurses are THEY worth looking at?
Did Mrs. Posthole go home and make you some brownies... :D
Are the bedpans heated?
Have you got your gown tied in the back?

airbud7
07-08-2016, 08:39 PM
hahaha^ thats funny Cappy^ / Yea...check in Posty!!!

BarryBobPosthole
07-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Heated bedpans? Are you kidding? With Obamacare though you'll never have to change your bedpan. And that's the trufe!

Watching the Cardnals right this minute. Somebody woke me up at 1:00 to ask me how I was doing and I was having trouble gong to sleep so I turned on CNN just as the Dallas shooting was unfolding. Took me a long time to ger back to sleep after that and then I had troubled dreams. What a horrible thing. Makes me cry to think of those guys. And very angry.
The nurses ain't much to look at here. My cardiologist from yesterday now, she was a hottie. And the tech that came in to rub jelly on my chest and do my electrocardiogram was hotter than hell. And she had to have had those scrbs custom made for them to fit like that. I had to concentrate on baseball scores for a little bit.

I can't get Julie to cooperate on the brownies. She sneaked me in a Snickers today though.

And my gown is flying loose thankyouverymuch. Kind of makes commando dicey.

And by the way......BITE ME!

Surgery has been moved up to 9:30 am Monday. I wish it was tomorrow.

BKB

airbud7
07-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Cool stuff Posty!!!^..........You want me to order you a local prostitute?...;)

Big Muddy
07-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey, Abud, see if you can get those "Two girls and a cup" to go visit Phole....I bet they could just suck out those kidney stones. ;)

Chicken Dinner
07-09-2016, 07:31 PM
What's the recovery time as far as dats in the hospital on something like that?

BarryBobPosthole
07-09-2016, 07:43 PM
The surgeon said it could be five or six days. I sure hope not.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
07-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln! That plus all the lead up time is an awful damn long time to be cooped up. I'm surprised they don't do it outpatient like so many other things.

airbud7
07-09-2016, 07:58 PM
The surgeon said it could be five or six days. I sure hope not.

BKB

That sounds to quick to me.......You gonna need to chill out for a good 3 weeks/month....Better safe than/ (I forgot the other word?)

BarryBobPosthole
07-09-2016, 08:03 PM
oh yeah, recovery is six weeks before I can resume semi-normal physical activity. I was just talking about hospitalization.

BKB

airbud7
07-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Oh Yea!....cant whack on your pecker neather...(stitches might come out)

You screwed Dude!!!

Captain
07-09-2016, 08:32 PM
And no fishing for 6 weeks. Of course those little fish you catch would probably be OK. ;) now if it were me and those big old bass I catch I'd have to lay off awhile. :D

BarryBobPosthole
07-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Sadly, no Dogtooth trip for me this year either. Which means I might have to come out east to catch some of those funny talking fish this fall. I'm going somewhere soon as I can, that's a promise.

BKB

airbud7
07-09-2016, 09:25 PM
I would love to meet you and cappy at the same time/ Thumper too.....That would be fun!

airbud7
07-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Call Me Barry....PM Sent!

airbud7
07-09-2016, 09:56 PM
PM...No Work!....

Captain
07-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Sadly, no Dogtooth trip for me this year either. Which means I might have to come out east to catch some of those funny talking fish this fall. I'm going somewhere soon as I can, that's a promise. BKB
Drop the clutch man....
Have farm with fish, deer, house, gator, gas grill, running water, firepit, white likker might could even find a ashtray for your brownie ashes.... ;)
What more could a guy ask for? :D

Arty
07-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Sadly, no Dogtooth trip for me this year either. Which means I might have to come out east to catch some of those funny talking fish this fall. I'm going somewhere soon as I can, that's a promise. BKB that sounds beuatimous!

Arty
07-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Drop the clutch man.... Have farm with fish, deer, house, gator, gas grill, running water, firepit, white likker might could even find a ashtray for your brownie ashes.... ;) What more could a guy ask for? :D
And pig dip

quercus alba
07-10-2016, 12:10 AM
be sure to take some thick dark glasses

BarryBobPosthole
07-10-2016, 05:47 AM
be sure to take some thick dark glasses

Those are standard issue, Vince.

BKB