PDA

View Full Version : France, again

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2016, 09:13 PM
I sure hope Europe finally figures out they don't get a free ride when it comes to rubbing out these terrorist organizations.

BKB

LJ3
07-14-2016, 10:02 PM
How fucked up do you have to be to drive a truck and repeatedly run over entire families as they scream for their lives? What in the actual fuck? I don't understand how French intelligence missed this one. On the other hand... fuck the other hand! What the fuck?!?!?!?

Thumper
07-14-2016, 10:38 PM
I was thinking about this craziness the other night. Where/when is it going to end? Is this what the world is going to be like from now to eternity? How many millions of those bastards have to be wiped out before the world gets a handle on this shit? I have no clue where this is going. Those donkey fuckers have been fighting each other for 1000's of years ... now they've dragged the whole world into it.

Lynn and I will be in Paris in two months and I'll be walking around looking like a white boy holding an American passport. The last time I was there was a lot of fun (except for the fact it was next to IMPOSSIBLE to get away from the damned cigarette smoke) ... but that was 18 years ago.

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2016, 11:34 PM
Saw a story earlier today where we will be coordinating air attacks against ISIS in Syria with the Russians.

Strange times, strange bedfellows.

BKB

quercus alba
07-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Haha haha he said French and intelligence in the same sentence

Thumper
07-15-2016, 05:19 AM
I just heard a statement by Newt Gingrich and he's sounding just like Trump. He's ready to ship every Muslum in the US back to where they came from! Dang, if there was a Trump/Gingrich Presidential ticket, there could be some nervous Muslims in this country!

What I don't get, FOX News keeps saying (over and over) that the truck was "full" of guns and explosives. WTF do they mean? It was a "truck load" of guns and explosives? Or the guy had some guns and explosives in the front seat with him? I know he was shooting as he was driving, but this constantly saying the truck was "full of guns and explosives" has me confused. Explosives I could understand, but what would be the point of driving a truck load of guns through a crowd?

Chicken Dinner
07-15-2016, 07:24 AM
I was thinking about this craziness the other night. Where/when is it going to end? Is this what the world is going to be like from now to eternity? How many millions of those bastards have to be wiped out before the world gets a handle on this shit? I have no clue where this is going. Those donkey fuckers have been fighting each other for 1000's of years ... now they've dragged the whole world into it. Lynn and I will be in Paris in two months and I'll be walking around looking like a white boy holding an American passport. The last time I was there was a lot of fun (except for the fact it was next to IMPOSSIBLE to get away from the damned cigarette smoke) ... but that was 18 years ago.

I'll be in Paris Monday morning. Gulp!

Trav
07-15-2016, 10:21 AM
Clearly France needs stricter truck control laws and this wouldn't have happened. Too soon?

Chicken Dinner
07-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Clearly France needs stricter truck control laws and this wouldn't have happened. Too soon?

We were all thinking it...

johnboy
07-15-2016, 11:52 AM
So why France again? Is it because they are 'easy' or have a large Muslim population or what? Why France?

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 12:25 PM
So why France again? Is it because they are 'easy' or have a large Muslim population or what? Why France?

I'm sure lots of non-french people will express the reasons why. Whatever they are, I feel for the people who live there.

BKB

johnboy
07-15-2016, 12:57 PM
Not intended as any slight at the French. Just wondering why they seem to be getting the brunt of the Muslim crazies attacks. It's a real question - why? Is it just because they are closer to the middle east?

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 01:01 PM
The media says its because they've not assimilated the people who have emmigrated there over the years.

BKB

johnboy
07-15-2016, 01:41 PM
I'd need to rephrase that: the people who emigrated there over the years did not assimilate into French culture. See that all over now. People emigrate to another country with no intention of assimilating or even admitting that there is another culture in their chosen country. They group together into literal ghettos and refuse to become part of their adopted country. We are expected to change our ways to ensure they can keep doing the same shit they did 'back home'. Big push for Sharia law adoption in parts of Canada right now. We call it 'multi-culturism' up here and it will be a problem.

And just for the record - I'm an immigrant. We came to Canada on a boat in 1957.

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 01:52 PM
Someone on some program I saw last night (through a pain pill haze mind you) said the French have a very rigid class system.We don't really know how to identify with that here in the States, or for that matter Canada.
But I guess it divides everything as far as jobs you can have, where you can live, and so on. I took it to mean like the 50's and 60's were here racially.

I could have the wrong perception about that.

BKB

LJ3
07-15-2016, 02:00 PM
It's a slippery situation, for sure. I really don't know who to believe anymore and lord knows there's a ton of opinions. Some say way back in the "good ole" days we controlled immigration by limiting the numbers and allowing a time for integration/assimilation to the american culture which has a bit of truth to it.

Some say that the pockets of immigrants now form up in neighborhoods and refuse to integrate in to the American fabric. This also has some truth to it. I see it, I can drive to is and it's absolutely true. All kinds of ethnic and cultural backgrounds (as a side benefit, the food is bangin')

You can even find research online as it pertains to muslim areas in Europe where the communities are open violent and hostile to their fellow non-muslim countrymen. There is some truth there as well.

We also can't paint with s broad brush against all muslims. It's intellectually lazy and morally wrong, in my opinion. I have very good friends who are muslim. If they didn't look as if they were from the middle east, you would know them as some of the kindest people you could meet and honorable friends full of heart and generosity. We cannot associate those people with the muslim communities and sects that want to disrupt the world order. jumping up and down for my friends like this to denounce islamic extremists accomplishes what, exactly? It's not their responsibility to do so. We don't demand the Pope to denounce Westboro Baptists and that makes about as much sense. (I know the christian differences, just making a point)

Love ain't gonna fix this and neither is making buffoonish statements like Trump. Immigration policy must change. How? None of our baboon ass-licking politicians know what to do.

Oh... Um... and neither do I.

Not sure where I was going with any of this so feel free to move on... nothing to see here folks :)

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 02:12 PM
We've had barrios and ghettos and trailer parks and Irish ans Jewish neighborhoods and many of them have identified with their home country political issues. The Irish are one big example. But they've never gone as far as these nowadays have done.
BKB

LJ3
07-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah, true enough. Seems like they strike a decent balance over time.

airbud7
07-15-2016, 03:49 PM
Killers!...nothing but religious killers!...ain't no explanation!....all you can do is...> Kill it before it Kills you.

Yea....I'm voting for Trump!

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Nice job, AB!

You're gettin' there. Keep observing.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Now its looking like this was done by some crazy motherfucker with fake guns and grenades?

BKB

airbud7
07-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Kill it before it Kills you!.......hows that Barry? ;)