PDA

View Full Version : Open Carry at the RNC

BarryBobPosthole
07-16-2016, 08:48 AM
Gonna be an issue or not?

BKB

Big Muddy
07-16-2016, 10:24 AM
I predict there will not be a shot fired by any azzhole....best deterrent ever, knowing the whole day'um crowd could be packing. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-16-2016, 10:41 AM
I think there'll be some shit disturbers there, and not of the variety we like!

BKB

Big Muddy
07-16-2016, 10:55 AM
They will be shot....numerous times....and, justifiably, so. ;)

Just kiddin'....I hope there won't be any disturbances, at all.

airbud7
07-16-2016, 11:18 AM
They will be shot....numerous times....and, justifiably, so. ;)

hahaha^....

jb
07-16-2016, 12:27 PM
#3 is down there with a special unit, back up to the back up.
Security in attendance are SS, FBI, HS, US Marshals, Ohio State Police, Cleveland PD, Ohio National Guard on stand by, and #3's unit.
If shit happens, I think they are ready.

BarryBobPosthole
07-16-2016, 01:07 PM
We need to have a couple of truly American political conventions. Where the only fireworks are verbal ones.

BKB

DeputyDog
07-16-2016, 05:45 PM
They have special ops teams from all over Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan there in case of trouble. If it starts, there are gonna be enough cops there to handle it quick if they decide to.

jb
07-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Just got an update from #3.
He just checked in and informed me the Mich. State Police sent 153 members down for back up, but about 10 other states also sent special units there also. California sent 300 Highway Patrol members, there is a total of 1500 out of state special units there along with the other Federal and Ohio LO’s
They are all housed in dorm’s on Case Western Univ. campus, the brotherhood between all these guys is “amazing” according to #3. Lot’s of great contacts and just good times takes some of the edge off.
All this just to cover a convention that's been part of our political process for a hundred years,

Thumper
07-17-2016, 08:46 PM
While everyone's at the convention, it'd be a good time to rob a bank on the opposite end of town! ;)

Big Muddy
07-18-2016, 08:37 AM
The Patriot bikers are gonna make their presence known at the RNC, also....suppose to be about 10,000 of them there....on FOX, the head biker said they would act as the "meat" between the LEO's and the public....I know 4 guys from around here and Ark., that rode their Harleys up there....one of them, named "Sweet", is a bad-azz Army Ranger, not to be f**ked with....he will skin and eat a cottonmouth, just for fun. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-18-2016, 08:43 AM
The part of my brain that handles smell and taste just slammed and locked their door and I ain't going there.

Thanks for putting that image in my brain, Muddy.

Yuck.

BKB

Thumper
07-18-2016, 10:23 AM
I've never been a fan of open carry in the first place and I see no reason it can't be forbidden in certain venues. Example: Even though I have a valid concealed carry permit, I cannot enter my local Post Office with a gun in my pocket. The airport tells me I can't carry in their facility and I certainly can't board a plane with one. Heck, I can't even visit my WWII veteran uncle in the National cemetery where he's buried while carrying. There are more, but you get the point.

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't there some way a similar decision can be made here?