PDA

View Full Version : Say Goodbye to Fox News

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Yet another paragon of decency and conservatism that couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. Even tried to put the moves on Megan Kelly.

They were never fair, they were never balanced, and they have a lot of nerve saying they publish the truth.

Well.

Bye.

BKB

johnboy
07-19-2016, 05:19 PM
They were never fair, they were never balanced, and they have a lot of nerve saying they publish the truth.

Jeesh Barry, how do you know what's the 'truth'? Tuned to MSNBC all the time? Now there is fair, balanced and truthful news reporting!

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 05:21 PM
Well, there are neutral agencies that measure such things. Here's something from 2015. Its highly doubtful they've cleaned up their act since then. In fact they've uppped the ante in election season.

BKB

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

johnboy
07-19-2016, 05:33 PM
Yup, they are all lying sacks of shit when it suits their particular points of view. That's why I watch all the news outlets, including Al Jazeera. Average it all out and you might get an approximation of the 'truth'.

As for the point of your post, I have no idea who did what to who (whom?) but I don't think it will be the demise of Fox News. Sounds like Ailes might be in for some court action however the lawsuit is against him specifically and not the network.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 06:14 PM
It might have been difficult to read the results but all the networks were not liars the same percentage of the time.

In fact its a long long way from 'They all lie the same'.

BKB

DeputyDog
07-19-2016, 06:27 PM
Fox News will still be around. Ailes won't be. NBC News is still here after the Brian Williams ordeal.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Brian Williams didn't try to fuck the talent and didn't have contracts with them to prevent them from ever coming forward. Its because 20th Century Fox is suspending the clauses in those contracts that is allowing people like Megan Kelly come forward. The man is a predator. There is no defnse for him or his actions.
The fact that he's the prime republican power broker will really bring the rats out on deck.

BkB

airbud7
07-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Fox News topped the cable news rankings once again, bringing in 1.72 million primetime viewers, an increase of 10 percent, and an average of 1.07 million total day viewers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/01/cable-news-ratings-q1-2015-cnn-msnbc_n_6984866.html

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 06:52 PM
The bigger they come.....

BKB

Thumper
07-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Well, there are neutral agencies that measure such things. Here's something from 2015. Its highly doubtful they've cleaned up their act since then. In fact they've uppped the ante in election season.

BKB

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

Neutral agencies??? Ha ha ha ha! No such beast! That's the new thing these days ... for news organizations to "fact check" stories. Of course, that begs the question, who's "fact checking" the fact checkers?

You might find this interesting Mr. Libber (or maybe not) ... the whole world is full of shitheads and you never know who to trust these days. I REALLY wish I had constant Al Jazeera coverage here (it's very spotty) as it's all I watch when traveling. They're not perfect, but I trust them more than ANY of our domestic news programs. Here at home, they all have an agenda. As for YOUR Politifact "fact-checking" mission? Don't puff your chest out TOO FAR. Odd you should choose their site ... or does it fit in better with the fact-bending YOU want to broadcast? PunditFact/Politifact ... how do you tell the difference? :D

PunditFact

PunditFact is a bastard (NTTAWWT) offshoot of PolitiFact. PolitiFact is a project of the Tampa Bay Times and funded by grant money from the Ford Foundation and Democracy Now, both are very liberal and Democracy Now is a Soros affiliated organization.

PunditFact's undisclosed conflict of interest

Above we noted that PunditFact receives funding from the George Soros affiliated Democracy Now and from the Ford Foundation. As it so happens, the Ford Foundation is also heavily involved in funding the Clinton Foundation.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 07:24 PM
Of course they're biased! despite the fact they're quoted often by people on both sides.

But any time the news is negative, they're biased.

BKB

airbud7
07-19-2016, 07:33 PM
Say Goodbye to Fox News....<lol

OK Barry...I will make sure I revive this thread once a month for the next few years and we'll see if you are right.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Gladly! Three confirmed already have it in their contracts that is Ailes is gone, they're gone. Van Sustern, O'Rielly, and Hannity all have out clauses if Ailes gets canned.

BKB

airbud7
07-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Well if Bill O'Reilly leaves then you win fo sho!

Captain
07-19-2016, 08:34 PM
If Fox News folds I'll watch the O'Reilly channel! :D

Captain
07-19-2016, 08:35 PM
He's getting 40 million to leave by August. Hell I'd have sexy harassed her for a lot less that that.

jb
07-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Ya, not to long ago we had another CEO who was a predator, who also had a hard time keeping it in his pants, even went on TV and told a bold face lie, now you want to elect the dumb bitch who stood beside the lying little bastard.

Captain
07-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Ya, not to long ago we had another CEO who was a predator, who also had a hard time keeping it in his pants, even went on TV and told a bold face lie, now you want to elect the dumb bitch who stood beside the lying little bastard.

BAMB!
Best retort on the thread.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 09:05 PM
I love to see you conservatives wallering in your own poop.

Keep blaming the behavior of your politicians on the Clintons. I'm sure that is exactly what the Creator will say at the judgement.

BKB

Captain
07-19-2016, 09:15 PM
You mentioning the creator and Judgement day makes me think they operated on you heid.... ;) you feeling OK Posty?

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Just messing with the inmates.

BKB

Captain
07-19-2016, 09:27 PM
OK. Had me worried for a minute.

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Well, I'm sure when the day of judgement comes, he'll say "As long as others did the same, I'll give you a pass."

EVERy single response today has been about someone else and not the person the post was started about. Thats some kind of deflection record!

BKB

johnboy
07-19-2016, 10:08 PM
"As for the point of your post, I have no idea who did what to who (whom?) but I don't think it will be the demise of Fox News. Sounds like Ailes might be in for some court action however the lawsuit is against him specifically and not the network."

Beg to differ.

LJ3
07-20-2016, 01:14 PM
I told you dumb fuckers she was hot and you were all like, "noooooooo, dyke haircut, blah blah blah." Now we know her hotness brought down the largest cable channel in history.

I seriously have not one little fuck left to give about politics and TV and media assholes.

Bucky's been right all along, we're doomed. Civil war in 5,4,3,2......