PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Jr.

Thumper
07-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Very impressive IMHO. I see a career in politics in his future, no matter who wins this election.

Captain
07-19-2016, 10:30 PM
Agree and agree. Very good speech other than other than hanging concrete. ;)

Thumper
07-19-2016, 11:11 PM
You mean pouring drywall. :)

In his defense, it was just a stumble, he caught it and corrected it. But it was funny.

Thumper
07-19-2016, 11:16 PM
Well dang, I posted this before he even finished his speech and that's all everyone is talking about now. I think he knocked it out'ta the park.

BarryBobPosthole
07-20-2016, 08:00 AM
He's a billionaire's son for chrissakes. The perfect posterchild for the Republican Party. If he's your future guy, then this little exercize this election cycle hasn't taught you shit.

Sure, people are pissed, there is nothing wrong with that. Democrats are pissed off too but do you want to know what the pissed off ones are pissed about? Not enough free fucking stuff, that's what. Just because you're fucking pissed don't make you fucking righteous, motherfuckers.

There's a lot of experts in about everything these days, and its hard to know what is right and what is wrong, but economists and those who dwell on this crap every day say Donald Trump's economic policies (what little you can really tell about them) will add drastically to the deficit and pretty well tank our economy. And those aren't just docrats speaking. That is what the experts are saying. It takes more than drivng a CAT to make a person qualified to be President.

BKB

Thumper
07-20-2016, 08:28 AM
It takes more than drivng a CAT to make a person qualified to be President.

How do you know? We've never had a Cat-driving President, but what we DO know, it takes a heck of a lot more than a Chicago "community organizer" to be President! ;)

P.S. You were much friendlier while on the pain pills. :booty

LJ3
07-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Not enough free fucking stuff, that's what. Just because you're fucking pissed don't make you fucking righteous, motherfuckers.

I am SO fucking proud of you my fuckface brotha'!

BarryBobPosthole
07-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Fuckin A right!

BKB

Thumper
07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Coupl'a potty-mouthed semi-Libtards! ;)