PDA

View Full Version : Cruz is a punk-ass!

Thumper
07-20-2016, 10:00 PM
That is all.

BarryBobPosthole
07-20-2016, 10:11 PM
I've got the ball game on. What did he do?

BKB

Thumper
07-20-2016, 10:19 PM
My best answer would be .... Nothing!

He basically promoted himself and never even mentioned an endorsement. He was basically just being himself.

Big Muddy
07-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Trump knew what Cruz was going to do....or, rather not going to do(no endorsement)....that's the reason Trump walked into the auditorium early, got a huge raving welcome, and upstaged the sheeit outta Cruz....Cruz essentially got booed off the stage, and didn't even get to finish he self-serving dumb-azz speech.

Thumper
07-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Ha ha! Like night and day. I'm watching the convention and Mike Pence is giving his speech. I constantly flip back and forth between FOX and CNN. Fox is running banners along the bottom of the screen reflecting all the positives Pence has done in his career. CNN has the same type banner at the bottom of the screen reflecting all the negatives! Talk about obvious!

Thumper
07-20-2016, 11:02 PM
CNN's messages are almost 100% every Obama policy Pence agreed with.

Trav
07-20-2016, 11:45 PM
I am watching it on the RNC channel on AT&T unverse, it's pretty good because there are absolutely no pundits or scrolling banners. It's pretty much a few cameras and that's it no bias B.S.

Thumper
07-20-2016, 11:54 PM
The more I watch Gingrich, the more I like him. He kinda smoothed things over a little when he followed Cruz. He had a little "blip" in his career as Speaker, but I like him and I'm sure he's a shoe-in to be a major player in Trump's circle if Trump's elected.

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 12:07 AM
I figure he's a shoo-in for the head of Homeland Security.

Thumper
07-21-2016, 12:27 AM
Naaa, give that to Chris Christie, give Gingrich Secretary of Defense. ;)

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 12:29 AM
Looks like Trump knew if he gave Lyin' Ted enough rope that he'd hang himself....and, he did just that.

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Naaa, give that to Chris Christie, give Gingrich Secretary of Defense. ;)

Nah, Christie and Gowdy will be on the short-list for AG.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2016, 08:05 AM
The Grand Old Plagarists party seems to always be pissed off at somebody who is slighting them.

WTF? You're gonna run out of people if you keep running them off!

BKB

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 09:01 AM
I hate a day'um liar....and, he's a day'um liar....he and Kasich can blow each other....I say good riddance to their punk-azzes.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Cruz is saying he never promised to endorse Trump when he was asked to speak. And he is saying he is only laying out the principles of what he thnks the Republican Party is all about.

Now, I agree with you that the pledge they all signed is not what Cruz and pretty much everyone else but Christie and Carson are doing. Why isn't Carly Fiorina bringing on her snarky ass self?

I'm not so sure Cruz, who I thoroughly can't stand, isn't right though. At least his speech sounded right to me when I listened to it this morning.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Watching Cruz speak right now. He's at some forum at the RNC. All I can say is WOW.
What a self important little short fingered feather merchant.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 09:49 AM
"""""A former U.S. Senator inside Sheldon Adelson’s luxury box at the Quicken Loans arena told Independent Journal Review that Cruz approached the suite, after he finished his speech that fell short of endorsing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Cruz was not welcome in the suite “because he’s a piece of sh*t,” the Senator said."""""

Thumper
07-21-2016, 09:55 AM
It's showing why nobody in Congress liked him either.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2016, 09:57 AM
There are time when its painfully and embarassingly obvious why a guy like Trump won the nomination.

There's lots better people in the Republican Party. How y'all ended up with these assholes is beyond comprehension.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-21-2016, 10:15 AM
"""""There's lots better people in the Republican Party"""""

Well, 16 of them attempted a run.....but, an overwhelming majority of historical proportions chose Trump....that's the legal process, right???

quercus alba
07-21-2016, 10:15 AM
You could get a blind drunk monkey to pull a name out of a hat and get a better one than Hilary. Republicans don't have the market cornered on stupidity or bungholes. I sometimes think that's a prerequisite for politics

Thumper
07-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Come election time, I'll have two choices ... a Republican ass-clown .... or a Democrat female Hitler.

Sorry, write-ins for Mickey Mouse, or [insert ANY name here] will not make one iota of a difference in the outcome ... either Trump or Billery will become our President, with or without my vote.

I ain't got much choice ... I'll take the ass-clown anydamnday!

Big Skyz
07-21-2016, 12:28 PM
"There's lots better people in the Republican Party. How y'all ended up with these assholes is beyond comprehension."

This from a democrat and Hillary as your top choice...really???!!!

Thumper
07-21-2016, 12:33 PM
"There's lots better people in the Republican Party. How y'all ended up with these assholes is beyond comprehension."

This from a democrat and Hillary as your top choice...really???!!!

Touché!! ;)

LJ3
07-21-2016, 01:29 PM
There are time when its painfully and embarassingly obvious why a guy like Trump won the nomination.

There's lots better people in the Republican Party. How y'all ended up with these assholes is beyond comprehension.

BKB

They're gonna be YOUR assholes too... soon enough... unless more of 'em runofft!

LJ3
07-21-2016, 05:08 PM
I watched the Cruz speech again just to make sure I wasn't buying all the rancor about it all.

This just in, and verified. He's a little boy bitchass weak chinned montgomery burns caricature of a pussy wrapped in the skin of lily white mama's boy that just finished eating a bag of dicks. And a jitbag.

And his lack of lips upsets me and causes me to feel anxious.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2016, 05:18 PM
I saw a news item on Foxnews, that has now disappeared it seems, where Bush II was lamenting that he mght be the last Republican president.

BKB

Thumper
07-21-2016, 06:57 PM
I saw a news item on Foxnews, that has now disappeared it seems, where Bush II was lamenting that he mght be the last Republican president. BKB

Yep, the pundits were jumping all over that statement last night. Sheeesh! Politics!