07-23-2016, 01:28 PM
... whenever that bitch opens her mouth? :(

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Sounds like a Pavlovian response to me.

BKB

Thumper
07-23-2016, 02:52 PM
I don't agree. Pavlov had to TEACH his dogs. Mine is more of a gag reflex. Like having the dry heaves when I smell poop.

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2016, 02:57 PM
My son always used that as an excuse as a teenager to not have to pick up poop in the backyard. Which of course just made me curious. To his credit he did gag all the way through it.
Which made me curiouser......

BKB

Thumper
07-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Curiouser about what? I had a buddy who was shot in the head in 'Nam. (Sgt. J. Torrey) Does the fact he didn't die before being Medivac'd make you (doubtfully) curious? He pushed through it ... doesnt mean he didn't get shot.

Like the difference between surviving and dying, there's a difference between retching and vomiting. It's still real. ;)

Thumper
07-23-2016, 03:18 PM
But now that you bring it up, she does make me WANT to vomit. Kind of like when I drink too much, I actually feel a bit better after I barf, but after I'd barf, I wouldn't continue drinking. With her, if I puke, it's like drinking even more afterwards because puking wouldn't make her go away. :(

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2016, 03:20 PM
You've got me there.

BKB

Thumper
07-23-2016, 03:24 PM
:)

We sure do have a shortage of SD'ers around this joint lately. With only you and me here, it's more like practice ... or honing a fine skill so to speak. ;)

Big Muddy
07-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Thump, if you're nauseated now, just wait until the DNC opens up....Tuesday night headliners are the oh-so-wonderful mamas of those sweet little innocent thugs who got shot by LEO's....I'm sure they will be screaming that all LEO's are racist, and their sweet little thug babies were "not doin' nuttin' wrong.".....I'm sure the Philly LEO's will do a great job, during the DNC, but with clenched teeth.