PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report

LJ3
07-25-2016, 12:11 PM
We caught a bunch of smallmouths and it was Africa hot yesterday. Surprised the fish weren't boiling.

Captain
07-25-2016, 01:32 PM
Thats cool.... Hope you were wading all day. I'd sure like to come up there and give you another lesson. :D

I spent the day in a boat stripper fishing. I put 34 in the boat. It was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell... Fished from 9 till 4, then got in my buddies new Escalade for the 2 and a half hour trip home and the AC would NOT come on.
The outside temp was 102 most of the way home.
By the way I took the big fish yesterday and my buddy took some pictures. After I released the fish I looked at the pictures, all of which were so out of focus you cannot really tell what it was... :-(

BarryBobPosthole
07-25-2016, 01:36 PM
I'm ready to fish. I just need a couple of maidservants to load and unload the boat and pull in the ten+ pounders.

BKB

LJ3
07-25-2016, 01:50 PM
For some reason, Jimmy in a tutu comes to mind for your maidservant. I need to scrub my brain to get that one out of there!

LJ3
07-25-2016, 01:51 PM
Thats cool.... Hope you were wading all day. I'd sure like to come up there and give you another lesson. :D

I spent the day in a boat stripper fishing. I put 34 in the boat. It was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell... Fished from 9 till 4, then got in my buddies new Escalade for the 2 and a half hour trip home and the AC would NOT come on.
The outside temp was 102 most of the way home.
By the way I took the big fish yesterday and my buddy took some pictures. After I released the fish I looked at the pictures, all of which were so out of focus you cannot really tell what it was... :-(

We got out of the boat and waded for a good amount of time. Enough to cool down a bit. There were no fish where we were wading but I'm certain we didn't really give a crap :)