PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you, thank you DNC.

Thumper
07-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Sometimes I need a reminder as to why I'm a Republican.

Big Muddy
07-26-2016, 10:36 PM
Ole Slick Willie is laying it on thick about their wonderful marriage.....too bad none of his 'ho's was invited to speak. ;)

Thumper
07-26-2016, 10:50 PM
I'll give him credit where credit is due. He can deliver a speech. It seems like it would be embarrassing to say some of the things he's been saying though.

He holds the audience. So far I haven't been able to listen to a speaker's complete speech without losing interest and doing a bit of channel surfing. With Slick Willie, I listened to every word.

Big Muddy
07-26-2016, 11:33 PM
Yep, he spun a real love story, but not much else....got a kick about "dropping Hillary into any problem situation, and she could fix it"....gotta hand it to her, she could fall into a barrel of horse sheeit, and come out smelling like Frebreze. ;)

HideHunter
07-27-2016, 08:33 AM
That man can talk.. I used marvel.. I could listen to old Slick Willy and be soon thinking, "Hell, yes." Then I'd have to remind myself he was lying. Listening to Hillary makes me feel like I just found a half a worm in my apple.. and after listening to Obama I feel like I need a shower.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 08:51 AM
And after listening to Trump it makes me want to make sure the SS isn't tapping my phones.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-27-2016, 09:15 AM
And after listening to Trump it makes me want to make sure the SS isn't tapping my phones.

BKB

Maybe he wants to find out where your secret fishing holes are. ;)

Big Muddy
07-27-2016, 09:18 AM
Ya'll may have seen this:

"""If Hilary Clinton wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have slept with each other.

If Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that a billionaire moves into public housing vacated by a black family! """

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 09:19 AM
I don't have any fishing hole secrets. I've always been willing to share nature's bounty with anyone. My best fishing holes are over by Shinbone Island.

You know, that island shaped like a Shinbone?

And my deerstand is over by Shinbone Ridge, but that's just a coincidence.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-27-2016, 09:39 AM
Day'um, can't even get a rise outta you, anymore....you run outta meds and weed????? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 09:50 AM
Hang on, hang on, I slept in to 7:30 this morning so I'm just working on my first cup of coffee. Not used to being a layabout! I'm ready for this recovery shit to be over!

BKB