PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 11:39 AM
If the press conference Donald Trump is giving right now doesn't do him in politically, then there is somethng psychotic about the Republican Party.

Its some sick shit.

BKB

LJ3
07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Wait! What's he saying?!?!?! dammit!

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 11:48 AM
He's turned the bullshit-o-meter all the way up to 11.

BKB

Hombre
07-27-2016, 11:56 AM
It won't in the same way the democrat machine rolls on with no outrage about DNC corruption, or no charges on server emails hasn't derailed anything. If you haven't figured this out yet both parties are jokes. They prey on polarizing their side so much that they can get away with the most ridiculous shit in broad daylight.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:03 PM
I was only commenting on the Donald going completely off the fucking rails in this presser. I wasn't trying to out piss anybody.

He blatantly invited Russiia to hack the Us Government and told them (or China, he said) he hopes they expose the 30,000 emails Hillary supposedly deleted. And at the same time said that he thought Russia would be an awesome ally. Which is pretty interesting considering who they are and what they stand for.

And that's the mild ones.

BKB

Hombre
07-27-2016, 12:11 PM
He has been siding with Russia for a while now, and it hasn't hurt him. I wasn't stirring shit or pissing contest either...just factual both parties are a joke, the system is a joke, and we (Gen POP) look like fools right now. Remember I'm a Tulsan living in WA, working for a Silicon V company.....My point is I have a wide range of people on my FB......I constantly shake my head at the things that outrage one side, then are overlooked on the other side.......That is the way they (GOV) wants it.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:19 PM
I won't argue that people overlook a lot when their bias kicks in. Mine sure does.

But read what he said this morning and if you think you can overlook it, then that's fine. But I'm not sure how you can.

BKB

Hombre
07-27-2016, 12:22 PM
I'll read it later.....right now I'm busy ruffling a old fellers feathers across the internet :D

Thumper
07-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Do you REALLY think Russia (or China) was waiting for an invitation from The Donald to try hacking Washington e-mails? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:23 PM
You have to get up pretty damned early in the morning to ruffle an old bird like me, young jake.

BKB

LJ3
07-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Don't make him strain the kidney!

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Do you REALLY think Russia needed an invitation from The Donald to try hacking Washington e-mails? ;)

Do you really think a guy who's running for president should be inviting them to hack US systems? Really?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Don't make him strain the kidney!

By the way, I'm thinking of naming him 'Renaldo'.

Get it? Renal. Do.

BKb

Thumper
07-27-2016, 12:39 PM
He blatantly invited Russiia to hack the Us Government and told them (or China, he said) he hopes they expose the 30,000 emails Hillary supposedly deleted.

I thought the big controversy was her PERSONAL server. I'd have to assume that's what he'd like hacked just to prove she's a major security breach and has no business running the country. He's a sly old bird. EVERYBODY is trying to hack our govenment's communications on a daily basis anyway.

Great way to find out if we have any weaknesses. Heck, I spent my military career "hacking" everyone else in the world. Doesn't our government already hire jailbird computer hackers to attempt to breach our systems to find out if it's possible, just so we can fix it?

Playing Devil's Advocate here. This is from personal experience. When I was in MI, we many times would not act on intel we gathered. We'd prepare or work around certain situations, but we'd always "pretend" to not know what the enemy was doing unless it was a MAJOR issue. Even then, we'd mislead the enemy to think we gathered the intel in a different manner. If we acted on every piece of intel we gathered, they'd know their systems had been breached (in my case, codes broken). If we "played dumb", the enemy would continue feeding us information believing their communications were secure. What a great was to find out if Russia/China has access to our (supposedly) secure servers. Brilliant that Trump dude! :D

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 12:42 PM
I thought the big controversy was her PERSONAL server. I'd have to assume that's what he'd like hacked just to prove she's a major security breach and has no business running the country. He's a sly old bird. EVERYBODY is trying to hack our govenment's communications on a daily basis anyway.

Great way to find out if we have any weaknesses. Heck, I spent my military career "hacking" everyone else in the world. Doesn't our government already hire jailbird computer hackers to attempt to breach our systems to find out if it's possible, just so we can fix it?

Playing Devil's Advocate here. This is from personal experience. When I was in MI, we many times would not act on intel we gathered. We'd prepare or work around certain situations, but we'd always "pretend" to not know what the enemy was doing unless it was a MAJOR issue. Even then, we'd mislead the enemy to think we gathered the intel in a different manner. If we acted on every piece of intel we gathered, they'd know their systems had been breached (in my case, codes broken). If we "played dumb", the enemy would continue feeding us information believing their communications were secure. What a great was to find out if Russia/China has access to our (supposedly) secure servers. Brilliant that Trump dude! :D

So, you're saying he's a double agent?

BKB

Thumper
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM
I didn't say that at all. If he asks the Russians/Chinese for "secret" documents they hacked from us ... we KNOW for sure we have a security breach. Otherwise, we continue on with business as usual and they copy everything we communicate. Wouldn't it be much better to know whether or not they can hack our systems? Or should we simply bury our heads in the sand and remain arrogant enough to think we have a handle on the situation?

The guy's a genius! He can not only bury Hillary, but he can show how inept the whole Obama administration is ... then brag about how he'll fix it once he's elected! ;)

Big Muddy
07-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Actually, these were his exact words about the biatch's emails....h3ll, I agree....turn 'em over....but NOT to the day'um FBI or AG....we already know how Comey and Lynch will handle them....send 'em to Trey Gowdy !!!!! ;)

Cards01
07-27-2016, 01:06 PM
absolute craziness

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 01:19 PM
I kind of figured that'd be the reaction!

BKb

LJ3
07-27-2016, 02:03 PM

Get it? Renal. Do.

BKb

I think it should be a "she". Only a woman could be strong enough and have the grit to survive the hell you've put your kidneys thru in your lifetime. No man could do it.

RenaldA!

Big Muddy
07-27-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm going with "Rojo"....might even add Frijoles Arroz " to it.

Yep, that's it, "Rojo Frijoles Arroz"....Spanish for "Red Beans and Rice" ;)

LJ3
07-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Actually, these were his exact words about the biatch's emails....h3ll, I agree....turn 'em over....but NOT to the day'um FBI or AG....we already know how Comey and Lynch will handle them....send 'em to Trey Gowdy !!!!! ;)

It appears Ms. Renalda and her host may have shaped the context of Trumps words to suit his moral bias against incredibly egomaniacal asshat crazy fucks. Or something.

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 02:42 PM
No, that was his tweet after the presser. I watched the whole thing and I know what he said. I have no issue with you or anybody else who wants to defend the stupid shit he says. Your prerogative.

As for me, I think this hatred shit is really scary. when good people would co-opt their very basic principles all because of a figure of hatred they have of the other side, then it truly is a dangerous world.
BKB

Thumper
07-27-2016, 02:49 PM
I cringe every time he starts the infantile name-calling. It reminds me of some kids I knew in the 4th grade!

Cards01
07-27-2016, 02:54 PM
I stand by absolute craziness

LJ3
07-27-2016, 03:18 PM
No, that was his tweet after the presser. I watched the whole thing and I know what he said. I have no issue with you or anybody else who wants to defend the stupid shit he says. Your prerogative.

As for me, I think this hatred shit is really scary. when good people would co-opt their very basic principles all because of a figure of hatred they have of the other side, then it truly is a dangerous world.
BKB

I gotta say his fear mongering at the RNC convention was pretty off-putting to me. I don't know what the actual hell I'm gonna do with my ballot this year.

Thumper
07-27-2016, 03:28 PM
There's only ONE thing I can do with my ballot ... vote AGAINST Hillary. I have no other choice. :(

Big Skyz
07-27-2016, 04:11 PM
I know this won't go over real well, but the bottom line is if Obama would have done even a half way decent job we wouldn't be in this situation. He was so terrible that we are now faced with two unbelievable choices. One I absolutely cannot and will not vote for. The other just makes me mad that it's my only choice. Had Obummer brought any kind of honor or dignity to this country we would not have a worthless lying crook and a reality TV star in the position they are in right now. Worse yet, Obama and his wife, are fully endorsing the spawn of Satan and that tells me all I need to know.

LJ3
07-27-2016, 04:13 PM
I think we all have more in common politically these days than any time previous in the GH sphere. So that's a thing.

Trav
07-27-2016, 08:07 PM

Get it? Renal. Do.

BKb

So I assume the other one was renaldont

BarryBobPosthole
07-27-2016, 08:23 PM
So I assume the other one was renaldont

Hahahahahahahaha! I reckon so!

BKB

DeputyDog
07-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Who did the hack job for the emails that Assange released? I'd heard that it was the Russians so they've already done it.