PDA

View Full Version : More old fart stuff

HideHunter
07-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Didn't want to tromp on Thump's post (like we normally care about that stuff ;) ) But: first let me qualify - this is quite possibly the *only* place I would post this.. I love this place. :D .. Got a neighbor.. About my age.. known him for years. He has a daughter.. Known her for years. "Problem" is - she grew up.. Gal is not a "stunner" by any means.. actually built kind of like a fullback but with nice boobs and butt. Kinda puts you in mind of a 150 pound Holly Holmes. ;) Hard as a bullet - she's divorced, has a nice 135 head cow/calf herd, does her own AI, rodeos, fishes, traps and owns a couple Mt. Curs. Been trying to convince myself I don't need another one (dog - not girl) but I ran into her the other day and said something about - I'd like to go hunting with her sometime. She says, "Oh hell, glad to have you. I'll take you to the 'old man' timber where I take my dad. No hills and got some coon."

Immediately, I start channeling Toby Keith:

"I used to be hell on wheels,
Back when I was a younger man
Now my body says "Oh, You can't do this boy",
But my pride says "Oh yes you can"

My first thought was: "I'll walk your ass in the dirt.. and when we're done I'll pinch you on the tit and say let's do it again tomorrow." :devilish: Then it occurred to me.. First: I very likely couldn't walk her ass in the dirt. Second, this could possibly go two ways: If she decided to whip me.. not sure there's anything I could do about that.. Then, an even scarier thought occurred.. What if she decided *not* to whip me.?. Welcome to old age.. :crybaby:

Bwana
07-29-2016, 02:59 PM
HH,
Though I haven't quite gotten there (or at least I'm not admitting I have) as each year goes by I am beginning to REALLY understand.

Captain
07-29-2016, 08:59 PM
Well let us know the outcome of this hunting trip... :D

HideHunter
07-30-2016, 03:43 PM
lol.. I think I'll just go to the "old man timber".. Thank her for taking me along.. and not take any further chances. ;)