PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha ha! Lynn finally grew some balls!

Thumper
07-30-2016, 02:56 PM
Well, kinda-sorta. ;)

At Disney yesterday, we had a full park pass, so we slipped over to the Hollywood Studios theme park and spent some time over there. We eventually hit The (Twilight Zone) Tower of Terror and our friend and I somehow convinced Lynn to go with us. She does NOT do scary rides ... including roller-coasters or anything much more exciting than the swan ride through "It's a Small World!" I guess we shamed her into it! Anyway, I almost had my right arm amputated because she was squeezing it so hard through the whole ordeal. That's our friend Lisa on Lynn's right (she and I LOVE this kind of stuff and Lynn would generally just wait while Lisa and I did the rides). The lady behind Lisa totally freaked out and cried hysterically through the whole thing while screaming for somebody to "let her off"! The funny part is, the little girl next to her laughed at her the whole time!

Anyway, we had a blast. I had to hold on with one hand as that's the strap to Lynn's purse wrapped around my free hand so it wouldn't fly out. I was constantly hollering at Lynn to relax her grip as I could no longer feel my fingers! I have no clue when this photo was taken, but I think I'll have it framed for her desk at work. Her very first (and possibly last) "scary" ride! :D

Arty
07-30-2016, 06:32 PM
You are a twisted asshole!
That pretty little lady needs someone to take care of her. Send her my way and she'll never be skeeered again!
(FYI I can tell she is scared SHITLESS!)

Thumper
07-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Ha! I'm so handsome, she'd throw rocks at you! :)

If you think she was scared, check out the lady behind Lisa! She screamed and bawled like a baby the whole time!

airbud7
07-30-2016, 07:04 PM
hahaha....yep! shes scared shitless!.... orlando is fun!.... I need to see universal studios again/mind blowing stuff down there