PDA

View Full Version : Only one more month

quercus alba
08-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Till college football season starts and we can talk about something besides politics. I don't think I've ever been more tired and disgusted with politics than this year. What a bunch of clowns.

That being said, here's five things I feel would be good for CFB
1) Michigan needs to drum Ohio st and the Spartans
2) Baylor needs to crawl back in the hole they crawled out of
3) USC needs to take back the Pac 10/12
4) everybody in the ACC needs to pound on Petrino and Louisville.
5) LSU needs to give Les an extension. Jimbo ain't coming.

Now to give equal time, five things to improve politics

1) alligators need to eat everyone of them
2) alligators need to eat everyone of them
3) alligators need to eat everyone of them
4) alligators need to eat everyone of them
5) alligators need to eat everyone of them

BarryBobPosthole
08-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Till college football season starts and we can talk about something besides politics. I don't think I've ever been more tired and disgusted with politics than this year. What a bunch of clowns.

That being said, here's five things I feel would be good for CFB
1) Michigan needs to drum Ohio st and the Spartans
2) Baylor needs to crawl back in the hole they crawled out of
3) USC needs to take back the Pac 10/12
4) everybody in the ACC needs to pound on Petrino and Louisville.
5) LSU needs to give Les an extension. Jimbo ain't coming.

Now to give equal time, five things to improve politics

1) alligators need to eat everyone of them
2) alligators need to eat everyone of them
3) alligators need to eat everyone of them
4) alligators need to eat everyone of them
5) alligators need to eat everyone of them

1. Michigan can have them (the OSU) if there is anything left of them afyer their September visit to Norman.
2. Baylor will still beat Texas.
3. USC is pretty much done as long as they have Pat Haden as their AD.
4. Louisville will be a bracketbuster in the final four. You read it here first. Petrino will then move to the head coaching job at USC. You read it here first!
5. Briles will he the next AD at LSU. He and the Mad Hatter will do the first dual baptism in history as they baptize one another simultaneously.

And I agree on the next five.

BKB

quercus alba
08-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Posthole if the Sooners beat both Houston and Ohio state then they should be in the pole position.

Chicken Dinner
08-01-2016, 10:07 AM
I can't tell you how happy I was to be in Europe and miss both conventions. Just one weekend back and in already fed up. I can't wait for CFB to return, but really haven't focused much in it other than hoping some team other than Bama or tOSU rises to the top. Oh yeah, Tejas should continue sucking and my Wolfpack will hopefully exceed expectations for once...

quercus alba
08-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Hank, I've never been a big Wolfpack fan but you're a good guy so I'm rooting for you as my dark horse this year. What is the general prognosis for the boys from Raleigh this year?

Thumper
08-01-2016, 10:41 AM
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! Football season? AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Posthole if the Sooners beat both Houston and Ohio state then they should be in the pole position.

I'm more worried about Houston than I am Ohio State to be honest. If you look back at the games the Sooners have lost in the past four or five years, most of them are to teams we should have beaten. And I'm not putting Clempson in that category.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
08-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Hank, I've never been a big Wolfpack fan but you're a good guy so I'm rooting for you as my dark horse this year. What is the general prognosis for the boys from Raleigh this year?

Middle of the "pack" at best. Lots of depth at RB and D, nothing but questions at QB. 8 wins would be a very successful season.