PDA

View Full Version : SONOFABIATCH !!!!!

Big Muddy
08-03-2016, 06:19 PM
I've been putting off, having an impacted tooth removed....well, today was the day, and that sheeit hurt like a mofo....not the actual procedure, but after the novacaine wore off....my dentist is a young lady, who might weigh 120 lbs. soaking wet....she musta known it was gonna be a struggle because she suggested some of that funny gas to calm me down, before shooting me up with the novacaine.

I swear that little gal's arms were quivering, she was pulling so hard on that sumbuck....she nearly ended up in my lap, before that day'um tooth finally turned loose....my jaw is sore as heck, but I bet she's gonna have some sore muscles, too. ;)

Captain
08-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Did you "trade" out services?
Could be your jaw is sore from offering alternative payment and she warmed that jaw up! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Its when they put their knees on your chest to get a better purchase that is always a sure sign to me its gonna hurt like hell.

BKB

Thumper
08-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Did your toenails curl as she yanked on that thing? As long in the tooth as you are, the roots may have grown all the way down to your nail-beds! ;)

I was at the dentist today also. Just a check-up and a cleaning though ... with no problems found. My dentist is also my old fishing buddy, so he scheduled me in on his lunch hour so we could spend plenty of time bullshitting!

BarryBobPosthole
08-03-2016, 06:56 PM
I'll bet that poor gal is gonna have nightmares tonight. No telling what she saw down in that maw.

BKB

quercus alba
08-03-2016, 09:39 PM
had a jaw tooth pulled once and the xray showed the roots protruding into my sinus cavity and hooking. My dentist is 6'4" and weighs 260 and he had to brace his foot on the chair for leverage. Said he's never seen any thing like it

HideHunter
08-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Had a lower one pulled a few weeks ago (my first) . My dentist is a gal too. Several couples of us went to Mexico billfishing a few years ago. We had the best Margaritas I've ever tasted on the beach one night. She got gloriously drunk. ;) Anyway - this was one that had a root canal and capped several years ago. Thing cracked and had a little infection. I never even felt it go.. must have ben ready to fall out.

Thumper
08-05-2016, 11:18 AM
I just had a couple of teeth pulled last year. I went to the dentist and he found a small cavity between one of my wisdom teeth and the tooth in front of it. My dentist told me the only way he could get to the tooth to fill it was to pull my wisdom tooth. I have to admit, I felt a bit cold and clammy thinking about it as I'd never had a tooth pulled and for some reason, it just seems so archaic to me the way it's done. Dang, it was out in no time flat and I didn't feel a thing. Even once the novocaine wore off, I didn't really have a problem that an Advil didn't handle. My next check-up was 6 months later and I'll be damned if there wasn't a tiny cavity in the wisdom tooth on the opposite side. He was going to fill it and I asked him why he didn't just pull it? I don't need it anyway. He said, "Really??" I gave him the nod and ... same deal, it was over with in just a couple minutes. To me, it was MUCH less hassle than getting a filling.

Chicken Dinner
08-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Damn, you're all a bunch of broken down, toothless, old farts...

quercus alba
08-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Found this picture of Edward

Big Muddy
08-05-2016, 12:40 PM
No way !!!!.....I'd NEVER wear a day'um ugly-azz hat like that. ;)

I had an older black guy who worked for me, up until a couple of years ago, when he retired....he absolutely loved boiled chittlin's, but had lost most of his teeth to Levi Garrett, and could no longer chew them.

I picked him up for work, one day, and he had a red solo cup in his hand....when he got into the truck, I could smell the aroma of boiled chittlin's....I asked him what was in the cup, and he said boiled chittlin's, and he turned up the cup, and took a big gulp....then, he said since he could no longer chew them, he just put 'em in a blender, and pureed them, so he could just drink 'em....he called it a chittlin' smoothie.

Now, ya'll know that I love boiled chittlin's, but the thought of drinking 'em sorta turns me off. ;)

Thumper
08-05-2016, 01:10 PM
I have no words other than .... YUCK!

Big Muddy
08-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Yep, me too....I would imagine it would be sorta like you loving sushi....but, I doubt you'd like to have it pureed, and drink it. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 02:18 PM
I broke my jaw many years ago and had my jaws wired shit for six weeks. I lost a bunch of weight because I could only eat what I could get between the spaces in my teeth. I was so protein starved I tried to puree some spam with some beef broth, but it just got. stuck in the gaps in my teeth and clooged them up so I couldn't get any of it.

I don't wanna do that again!

Now I can't take a blow to the chin or a kidney punch! I'm fucked in a fight. (unless I can pull my hogs leg first)

BKB

Thumper
08-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Actually ... you're now at an advantage as a kidney punch wont hurt you ... just make sure they punch you on the empty side! :D