PDA

View Full Version : Jesus H. Christ

Chicken Dinner
08-05-2016, 11:01 AM
All she has to do is shut up and let the Donald implode and she just can't help herself...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/04/clinton-doubles-down-on-disputed-claim-fbi-found-her-email-remarks-truthful.html

Or, in the infamous words of George Kastanza, "It's not a lie if you truly believe it."

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Let's see, there's been a pack of motherfuckers digging through her shit for how many years now, including Julian Assange, who is suddenly some sort of credible Republican hero, the Rooskies, the little fucking prosecutor with the horrible hair from South Carlina, the Eff Bee Eye, led by a Republican appointee, dug through all her shit, and basically they've none of them found a goddamned thing. Not a fuckng thing. All you've got is 'she lied to American people' and there not even any proof of that! Its one friggng sentence from Comey that was the Republican gimme in the whole thing. How much American taxpayer money spent for that one sentence. And in the same breath you say Trump could beat her if he'd shut up? The reason for that is that fucker lies every time he opens his mouth. And has been caught, numerous times, lying to the fucking American fuckng people. Where is the Republican righteous outrage?
There ain't none because all of this trust bullshit is drummed up bullshit. There not an ounce of integrity in the Benghazi Select Committee. What did their report tell us? Has anyone asked the familes of the dead if the report helped them understand a single thing they didn't understand before? Has it helped them one single bit? Yet they sit and cry crocidile tears about the lost Americans and all it is, is a witch hunt for political purposes. Yet......where is the republican fucking outrage at that lie? There ain't none.
The republican outrage is very selective it seems when it come to lying to the poor American people, who they think need help sifting the pepper from the fucking fly shit.

That salty enuf?

BKB

Thumper
08-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Dang .. retirement doesn't suit you well. You need to go back to work! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Just being salty because I'm in the Salty Party.

BKB

Thumper
08-05-2016, 01:55 PM
:biggrin

Chicken Dinner
08-05-2016, 02:51 PM
You missed my point entirely, Grand Saltmeister. All SHE has to do is shut the fuck up. He's beating himself.

Trav
08-05-2016, 05:42 PM
To say they found nothing is a little disingenuous isn't it?

Arty
08-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Let's see, there's been a pack of motherfuckers digging through her shit for how many years now, including Julian Assange, who is suddenly some sort of credible Republican hero, the Rooskies, the little fucking prosecutor with the horrible hair from South Carlina, the Eff Bee Eye, led by a Republican appointee, dug through all her shit, and basically they've none of them found a goddamned thing. Not a fuckng thing. All you've got is 'she lied to American people' and there not even any proof of that! Its one friggng sentence from Comey that was the Republican gimme in the whole thing. How much American taxpayer money spent for that one sentence. And in the same breath you say Trump could beat her if he'd shut up? The reason for that is that fucker lies every time he opens his mouth. And has been caught, numerous times, lying to the fucking American fuckng people. Where is the Republican righteous outrage? There ain't none because all of this trust bullshit is drummed up bullshit. There not an ounce of integrity in the Benghazi Select Committee. What did their report tell us? Has anyone asked the familes of the dead if the report helped them understand a single thing they didn't understand before? Has it helped them one single bit? Yet they sit and cry crocidile tears about the lost Americans and all it is, is a witch hunt for political purposes. Yet......where is the republican fucking outrage at that lie? There ain't none. The republican outrage is very selective it seems when it come to lying to the poor American people, who they think need help sifting the pepper from the fucking fly shit. That salty enuf? BKB

Only 8 "fucks" in this? Had you not thrown in a "frigging" you coulda had 9.
Amateur

Big Muddy
08-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Everyone better be thinking about the Supreme Court judges who the next potus is going to appoint....Scalia's vacancy, plus Ginsberg(83 y/o), Kennedy(80 y/o), and Breyer(77 y/o) all are walking on banana peels....that's four potential appointments, which are going to affect all of children, grand-children, and great-grandchildren....makes me shutter, just to think about Hilldabeast's appointments.

Chicken Dinner
08-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Other than Scalia (and he's already Obama's to replace), it's a wash.

Big Muddy
08-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Congress will never give Obama that opportunity.

Chicken Dinner
08-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Congress should be careful what they ask for. Whoever Clinton nominates, will be way worse.

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 07:23 PM
What goes around comes around.

BKB

Big Muddy
08-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Congress should be careful what they ask for. Whoever Clinton nominates, will be way worse.

Exactly the reason to vote for the lesser evil----the Trumpster.

Chicken Dinner
08-06-2016, 06:15 AM
Maybe you Republicans should have thought about nominating a grown up in the first place.

Thumper
08-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Ha ha ha ha! THAT from someone who nominated HILLARY CLINTON???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Pot, meet kettle. ;)

Chicken Dinner
08-06-2016, 07:32 AM
Whatcu talking about Willis? After 35 years of being Republican, I'm now officially a Libertarian. I wouldn't vote for that bitch if she was running against Hitler. Just don't create a false dichotomy and expect me to play along.

Big Muddy
08-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Hahahaha.....last night, Hilldabeast was attempting to explain away her "misleading" answers to the FBI email investigation....she said she must have "short-circuited"....in other words, she confessed to having a "brain-fart"....thank goodness it was just a brain- fart, 'cause from the looks of her big azz, under those tent-coats she wears, I bet she can cut some nasty cheese....prolly worse than even Phole. ;)

This election has enough fodder for an entire tv season of SNL. ;)

Thumper
08-06-2016, 02:09 PM
... I bet she can cut some nasty cheese....prolly worse than even Phole.

OBVIOUSLY you've never spent any time around Posthole! :hair

Thumper
08-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Whatcu talking about Willis? After 35 years of being Republican, I'm now officially a Libertarian. I wouldn't vote for that bitch if she was running against Hitler. Just don't create a false dichotomy and expect me to play along.

Oh, I forgot ... one of those wasted votes. ;)