PDA

View Full Version : Just To Flush Thumper's Arteries and Veins a Bit

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 06:01 PM
American Airlines agrees to double-digit pay raises
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/05/news/companies/american-airlines-union-pay-raise/index.html

Thumper
08-05-2016, 06:52 PM
That's ok ... airfares are way too low anydamnway! :angryfire

BarryBobPosthole
08-05-2016, 07:26 PM
But I though all you New World Order Trump Republicans were all for increasing wages for the working man. Isn't that what he's telling the union folks in Ohio and Pennsylvania?

BKB

Thumper
08-05-2016, 09:00 PM
To be honest ... I've quit watching AND listening. What's the point anymore? I have a choice between voting for a twat or a twit. I guess I'll just have to vote for the twit.

DeputyDog
08-05-2016, 10:36 PM
I actually got called tonight to be polled about the election.

Big Muddy
08-06-2016, 12:03 AM
In all my years here on this planet earth, I have NEVER been called about ANY type of poll....nada, nil, nothing, never, zilch, zero times.

Arty
08-06-2016, 05:35 AM
In all my years here on this planet earth, I have NEVER been called about ANY type of poll....nada, nil, nothing, never, zilch, zero times.
Except when thump calls you and tries talkin about his "pole"

Chicken Dinner
08-06-2016, 06:21 AM
I just saw on the news last night that I live in one of 10-11 battleground states. Oh, joy! My freaking phone will be ringing off the hook. (My opening line is usually that before I answer I need to know if they've found Jesus.). According to the news guy, the rest of you jokers can just stay home as the whole election will be decided by these states.

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2016, 10:01 AM
I think Deputy might be the only person I've ever known that has actually been polled n one of those political polls.

Such is the life here in a flyover state!

BKB

DeputyDog
08-06-2016, 01:48 PM
The questions included what party I would identify myself as being part of, whether or not I'm planning on voting, my level of enthusiasm about the Presidential election, who I'd vote for between Trump and Hillary, or who is vote for if the Libertarian or Green Party candidate was on the ballot, and some questions about the Senate race in Indiana.