PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Hear Something Like This Every Day

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Wildlife agent seizes taxidermy polar bear from Jones Riverside Airport hangar

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/wildlife-agent-seizes-taxidermy-polar-bear-from-jones-riverside-airport/article_36378c86-2be0-52ab-be5b-962c62c9ed9b.html

(Sent from Tulsa World)

Arty
08-06-2016, 11:03 AM
That asshole shoulda just gave it back to the family.

"Call my lawyer" didn't work for this douchecanoe this time!

Big Muddy
08-06-2016, 01:10 PM
If I was the judge....playing devil's advocate....statute of limitations has prolly expired.... ....the kids shoulda started sooner, looking into their father's property("""In "recent years", Gilstrap’s children began tracking down their father’s belongings""")....surely, they knew about him killing the day'um bear, and sheesh, it's only a 40 minute drive from the airport to the kid's home in Pryor, OK....if somebody from around here killed a day'um polar bear in Alaska, and brought it home, everybody within 100 miles would know about it, and there'd be mile-long line of folks, waiting to see it.

So, the bear is worth $50K grand....the guy wants $7,500 for storage fees(which may or may not be too high)....kid's oughta negotiate the storage fee, if they think it's too high, and take the bear home....or, sell the day'um thing....a $42,500 dollar profit ain't bad for a gift horse, errrr, gift bear. ;)

Arty
08-06-2016, 09:39 PM
If I was the judge....playing devil's advocate....statute of limitations has prolly expired.... ....the kids shoulda started sooner, looking into their father's property("""In "recent years", Gilstrap’s children began tracking down their father’s belongings""")....surely, they knew about him killing the day'um bear, and sheesh, it's only a 40 minute drive from the airport to the kid's home in Pryor, OK....if somebody from around here killed a day'um polar bear in Alaska, and brought it home, everybody within 100 miles would know about it, and there'd be mile-long line of folks, waiting to see it. So, the bear is worth $50K grand....the guy wants $7,500 for storage fees(which may or may not be too high)....kid's oughta negotiate the storage fee, if they think it's too high, and take the bear home....or, sell the day'um thing....a $42,500 dollar profit ain't bad for a gift horse, errrr, gift bear. ;)

You are forgetting that they have the upper hand and that douche bag has nothing to stand on since he doesn't have the paperwork to keep it in his possession.

It's a freakin' polar bear! Might as well be a bald eagle!

Big Muddy
08-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Agreed, and he may or may not be a real prick, but he HAS been storing it, in good faith that he was the rightful owner.

BarryBobPosthole
08-06-2016, 10:20 PM
If I was him I'd give it back, but I'd dye it bright pink before I did.

BKB