PDA

View Full Version : Here's Where the Republicans Blew It

BarryBobPosthole
08-07-2016, 09:10 AM
they overlooked John Kasich. He's the one guy that has maintained his integrity in either party throughout this whole process.

And that's too bad. He would have been an oasis in the desert right now if he were the candidate. Watch his interview with Jake Tapper on CNN.

What the fuck is the matter with you people?

BKB

quercus alba
08-07-2016, 09:25 AM
it's easy to keep your integrity when you have zero chance of winning. Put him under the microscope like Trump and Hildebeast and see what happens. Besides which, I doubt anybody who has gotten that far in politics could spell integrity much less possess it

But I'm cynical about all politicians

Thumper
08-07-2016, 09:36 AM
I've been watching that interview this morning. He's acting like a choir boy in the interview. To be honest, he was one of my possible hopefuls during the Primaries, but as they proceeded, he lost ALL my support. I can't even remember the details right now, but I remember the negatives building up until I pulled the plug on him permanently. I think I'll go with QA on this one.

That said, he does sound impressive this morning ... I suppose he's back into the ass-licking mode he was in at the beginning of the Primaries ... before his slip started showing. I think he keeps his true colors pretty well hidden until he screws up and gives us an accidental peek.

Big Muddy
08-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Kasich---one word---LIAR

BarryBobPosthole
08-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Really? What did he lie about? I guess I missed that one.

BKB

Thumper
08-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Liar??? I thought that was a standard prerequisite to being nominated.

Thumper
08-07-2016, 09:55 AM
P-hole, I got bored and quit watching the interview during a commercial break (had eBay stuff to take care of). Before the break, they cut away with the teaser they were going to ask how close he came to being Trump's VP choice. I got busy and never made it back to the tv. How did THAT one go over?

BarryBobPosthole
08-07-2016, 10:01 AM
It was never close. He pretty much disavowed anything of the sort.

BKB

quercus alba
08-07-2016, 12:46 PM
now Trump is an articulate, well thought out speaker with a squeaky clean past.......the epitome of integrity

:poke

DeputyDog
08-07-2016, 12:50 PM
I voted for him.