PDA

View Full Version : Oh. My. God.

BarryBobPosthole
08-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Turned on the race for a bit and actually found myself rooting for Jeff Gordon.

I had to change the channel.

And I need a shower.

BKB

Captain
08-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Turned on the race for a bit and actually found myself rooting for Jeff Gordon. I had to change the channel. And I need a shower. BKB

Me too! I feel the same way....
Yuck...
Did you notice the 24 car passed Jeff on the last lap to gain one position. Betcha' Jeff lifted so that would happen...

airbud7
08-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Me three! I feel the same way.... lol...

What if Jeff wins a race in Jr's car and is qualified for the championship....And then wins it!.....

Thumper
08-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Bunch'a haters! I've always liked Jeff and he's a good guy ... as well as a good racer. I followed him when he was just a kid racing quarter midgets in California (before he moved to Yankeeland). Dale Earnhardt is actually the one who talked Rick Hendrick into taking a close look at Gordon and after watching him run a Busch race in Atlanta, Hendrick hired him immediately. Earnhardt (Sr.) basically took Jeff under his wing and coached him in the early days. BTW, Gordon does a TON of charity work ... I think he even built a children's hospital someplace (can't remember where).

airbud7
08-08-2016, 05:29 AM
anything is better than watching the lowe's car lead every lap at the lowe's motor speedway all while watching a lowes commercial.

Thumper
08-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Ha ha ha! So A/B, is it Lowes you don't care for? Or Jimmie Johnson? BTW, the Charlotte track hasn't carried the Lowes sponsorship since 2009! Get yerself up to date Bud! ;)