PDA

View Full Version : Sheeity pot????.....

Big Muddy
08-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Assoc. Press reported:

A man walking in an Oregon park made a shocking discovery when he stopped to use a portable bathroom.

Police in Rogue River posted photos of the Porta-Potty loaded up with marijuana!

The department in southern Oregon said it was the largest pot seizure they've ever made.

Marijuana grows are common in southern Oregon, which has some of the nation’s best conditions for outdoor cultivation.

Chief Ken Lewis said Thursday that police still don’t know how the pot got there. He says it could be anything from a pick up point to a disgruntled citizen making a statement about all the marijuana grows.

Lewis said a public works employee checked the toilet three hours before the discovery was made and it was empty. People playing tennis on a nearby court saw nothing suspicious.

BarryBobPosthole
08-12-2016, 01:21 PM
But marijuana is legal in Oregon.

BKB

Thumper
08-12-2016, 02:28 PM
That looks like more than four plants. I believe this particular pile would fall in line with "un-taxed liquor". ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Well, not that I have any persnal experience, but my neighbor told me once that one plant would fill up a shitter by that much.
BKB

Thumper
08-12-2016, 02:48 PM
True, if nobody has been taking care of them, it could be one big plant. I don't know for sure ;) but keeping them trimmed short will make a bushy plant with less stem and more bud. A MUCH better plant for consumption (or so I'm told). ;)

Here are some that have been "let go"! (this guy is kind of a dork)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H7MOX1aX9HY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
08-12-2016, 03:47 PM
'Weed will get you times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no weed...'

BKB