PDA

View Full Version : Putting up with eBay strangeness ...

Thumper
08-22-2016, 07:08 PM
Just yesterday my buddy sent me a message he received from a potential buyer. My bud had an item for sale and had a dozen pictures in the listing ... three of the pics had a close-up of a tape measure showing all the dimensions of the item. The potential buyer sent him a message asking how long the item is! Duh!

Today I got a message from a dude who bought a universal turn-signal switch from me. I found it at a sale and it's brand new without any packaging. I posted TEN pictures of the item from every angle imaginable. Here is part of my written description:

You are bidding on the item pictured and the photos are part of my description. There is no mounting hardware or packaging included.

Here's the message I just received from the buyer:

I received your XXXXX XXXX today (don't want him stumbling upon this post on Google). Do you have the mounting ring and screws? I thought they would come with it.

Does ANYBODY read any more?? :banghead

LJ3
08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
That's not strangeness. That's pump head morons.

Chicken Dinner
08-23-2016, 05:56 AM
Probably a Trump voter.

Thumper
08-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Ummm, yeah, it was a bunch of Einsteins who put Obama in office I'm sure. Hillary is his clone ... so I'd say you're all bassakwards in your thinking. ;)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e4/4d/53/e44d5331dc906ed1bd983d75d2e354d6.jpg

Chicken Dinner
08-23-2016, 08:55 AM
Nah, didn't know what they were really buying and regretted it afterward. Sounds like a Trumpkin to me.:D