PDA

View Full Version : Colin Kaepernick

quercus alba
08-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Wouldn't stand for the the flag. He won't show pride for a county that oppresses blacks and people of color. Poor little pathetic whiny little 118 million dollar bitch. People like him disgust me. Maybe he ought to try live in Africa if he really wants to see oppression. Ooops it's not oppression if it blacks doing it to blacks. Maybe he really needs to try earning some of that 118 million we're oppressing him with

Captain
08-27-2016, 06:27 PM
He's a punk-ass

BarryBobPosthole
08-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Hint: His name is COLIN.

Nuff said.

BKB

airbud7
08-27-2016, 06:36 PM
It wouldn't do if I only had 6-9 months to live/ nuff said!

Edit: Movie Stuff

Thumper
08-27-2016, 07:29 PM
If I were King of the United States, I'd re-instate the draft (and I ain't talkin' the NFL draft) and give myself the authority to pick and choose who should be drafted into the Army or Marines for duty in the nastiest, most dangerous military situation we were involved in at the time. Worthless pieces of shit like him would be way up on my list, along with any ghetto scumbag who has never held a real job, but always seems to be wearing the latest $300 pair of Nike's. Are you on public assistance but able bodied? You're on my "fuck you" list also (I can think of a place where there is no job shortage). During 'Nam, judges gave street punks the option ... go directly to jail ... or go directly to the recruiter's office. You have job security but the longevity may not be the greatest because the "turn-over rate" can be a bit on the high side. I can add to this priorities list, but you get the idea. THEN ... when they return ... no, IF they return, they have earned their right to sit on that bench if they want. Until then, stand the fuck up and pay respect to those who have died for your right to be a punk-assed fuck-face. :pissed

Ooops, ... I haven't gotten into the habit of taking my new meds yet and may have forgotten today's pill. Sorry.

Big Muddy
08-27-2016, 07:30 PM
We ain't the only ones that don't like his sheeit-talk....he's getting lambasted nationwide....except for those few who are just like him.

quercus alba
08-27-2016, 08:29 PM
Good thing he didn't play in the 60"s with that crap when Butkis was around. I don't know if Butkis was patriotic but I know he hated smart mouth punks. Or Chuck Bednarik. Concrete Charlie like to have killed Frank Gifford just for catching a pass over the middle

DeputyDog
08-27-2016, 09:01 PM
I saw what he said and my first thought was how much of his millions he's given to help those poor oppressed people of color. B

airbud7
08-27-2016, 09:34 PM
If I were King of the United States, I'd re-instate the draft (and I ain't talkin' the NFL draft) and give myself the authority to pick and choose who should be drafted into the Army or Marines for duty in the nastiest, most dangerous military situation we were involved in at the time. Worthless pieces of shit like him would be way up on my list, along with any ghetto scumbag who has never held a real job, but always seems to be wearing the latest $300 pair of Nike's.

Ooops, ... I haven't gotten into the habit of taking my new meds yet and may have forgotten today's pill. Sorry.

Well said Thump^...Well said Bro!

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2016, 07:44 AM
I don't have enough brain cycles to waste on that useless fucker to talk or thnk about him much.

Its a free country so folks are free to express their values any way they want to.

He's shown his colors quite plainly.

I'm glad that he's done it, so I don't have to waste any more neurons on the dumb fucker.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
08-28-2016, 09:18 AM
He's got a right to his opinion even if it's horribly misinformed. He's also going to learn a lesson that backup QB's shouldn't be a distraction to their team.

Big Muddy
08-28-2016, 09:49 AM
This is the best response I've seen:

Matthew Hasselbeck ✔ @Hasselbeck
"Easy way to make sure you're NOT the starting QB on opening day."
7:59 AM - 27 Aug 2016

LJ3
08-28-2016, 09:45 PM
He's a douchecicle. Who gives a fuck what he thinks about anything? That's our problem!

Trav
08-28-2016, 10:59 PM
I will just leave this here7655

Big Muddy
08-29-2016, 12:21 AM
Pretty deliberate sideline display for the Giants, during the anthem.
All players and staff standing.

Big Muddy
08-29-2016, 01:13 AM

airbud7
08-29-2016, 02:04 AM
dat mofo is dupid....he no like dis country den he need move out....;)

Edit: spell checker stop working^...;)

Thumper
08-29-2016, 08:37 AM
Let me make sure I understand this. His black father abandoned him before he was even born ... his teenage mother gave him up for adoption to a white couple who gave him every opportunity in the world including a good education. He was given a scholarship by a predominately white (60% - 65%) college where he was drafted into the NFL and became a multi-millionaire in his 20's ... and he says the white man oppresses black people?????

Big Muddy
08-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Pretty much sums it up, Thump.

LJ3
08-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Well.... Devil's advocate here. He acknowledges his good fortune and opportunity. His point is that he doesn't see the same for other Americans and that upsets him. He could find a less offensive way to bring attention to his views and to shine a light where he personally thinks it should be shone. Or is there a better way for him?

DeputyDog
08-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Like I said earlier, I would be interested to see what he is going to help solve the problem other than not standing for the anthem. He has the resources and the platform to really help if he wants to do more than this pathetic display that doesn't really do anything other than piss people off.

Big Muddy
08-29-2016, 10:03 AM
He's gonna lose the starting QB position to Blaine Gabbert, and wants to get traded....what better way to save face than to put the blame on America, rather than admit he sucks???....I hope he gets traded to Cleveland, and never be heard from, again ;)

LJ3
08-29-2016, 10:38 AM
That's be the ultimate insult for him... Backing up RG3 :)

HideHunter
08-29-2016, 11:58 AM
I wish I could vote with my billfold on this one.. but I don't watch professional little kid games anyway..