PDA

View Full Version : Ole House Cat.....

Big Muddy
08-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Went to my grandson's junior varsity football game, last night, and there was a big black guy, sitting behind me....evidently, his street name was "House Cat", since that's how his friends referred to him.

Funniest guy I've ever heard....he pretty much had everyone in that area of the stadium in stitches, as he was our personal color commentator for the game....his son played tail back, and his street name was "Scat Cat"....he gave every player on the team a street name, and called every play-by-play, using their street names....my g'son is the QB, and his street name was "Gunslinger"

We won the game, and ole House Cat made a bunch of friends....I'm sure gonna try to sit near him at the next ballgame.

I couldn't help but think about that being a good street name for ole Thump...."House Cat" ;)

Fido
08-30-2016, 09:25 AM
Lot better than sheep fornicator!!!!!!!

Thumper
08-30-2016, 10:21 AM
Hey! At least this post dragged ol' Fido out of his hidey-hole! Good to see you drop in Bill!

As for House Cat, his son's street name should not be confused with "Cat Scat". ;)

I love watching crime shows like "48-Hours" etc. I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard conversations similar to this:

Detective to witness: So, what's your name?
Witness: Slim
Detective: No, your REAL name.
Witness: Tyraneus Jones
Detective: Did you witness the shooting?
Witness: Yeah.
Detective: Who fired the gun?
Witness: Little Bow-Wow.
Detective: What's his real name?
Witness: I dunno.
Detective: How do you know him?
Witness: We've been best friends since grade school.
Detective: And you don't know his name?
Witness: I already told you, Little Bow-Wow!
Detective: NO! HIS REAL NAME!!!
Witness: I dunno.

Big Muddy
08-30-2016, 10:47 AM
Got to thinking about the part-time guys who've worked for me over the years....since they were part-time workers, I usually just paid them in cash, and never knew their real names.....Elbow, Mackerel, Mink Eye, Big Eye, Smack, Toot, Edge, Jaybird, and the best one is Crying Shame....his buddies said he was so ugly, when he was born, that his momma looked down at him, and just shook head and said, "That's just a crying shame." ;)

Thumper
08-30-2016, 11:25 AM
Reminds me of the old "Two Dogs Fucking" Indian joke. ;)