PDA

View Full Version : Thump, you gonna get a blow job....

Big Muddy
09-01-2016, 08:29 AM
It looks like that tropical storm Hermine is gonna increase to a Cat. 1 hurricane, when it hits the western side of Florida....gonna blow and rain heavily across pretty much your entire state....hunker down, boy. ;)

Chicken Dinner
09-01-2016, 08:37 AM
They were calling for a washout from it here on Sat/Sunday wen I went to bed. This morning they're saying mostly clouds. I guess they're thinking a more easterly track now. I'm a little disappointed as they weren't calling for much in the way of wind and we could use some rain.

BarryBobPosthole
09-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Be safe, you Florida effers!

BKB

Thumper
09-01-2016, 10:24 AM
The last hurricane to hit Florida was like 10 years ago and it just skirted the Keys. Heck, there have been like 80-90 hurricanes in that 10 years, but they turn up the coast toward the Carolinas most of the time, or they blow through Cuba, skirt the Keys, then blast through the Gulf to Mexico to the Texas/Louisanna area. We need the rain actually, although some of the coastal areas may get more than they'd like. I will say the Georgia peanut farmers are happy. Their crops were about to dry up and this rain is perfect timing for them. A few weeks later would have been a bad time as they'd be harvesting.

Big Muddy
09-01-2016, 11:34 AM
God's gonna save the goobers !!!!! ;)

Thumper
09-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Think of all those "bowled peanuts" we'll have this year! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Looks like Booger is the one we need to keep his powder dry.

And somewhere in the dick shaped state Dilligaf is holding forth as well!

BKB

Thumper
09-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Yeppers, the pan handle looks like it may get a bit of a breeze.

airbud7
09-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Dam thing is headed my way!/we do need the rain though

quercus alba
09-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Hope somebody gets some rain besides me, we had 20 inches in August. I haven't been able to mow in a month and need at least a week of dry weather before I can. Calling for storms today Monday and Tuesday

Captain
09-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Man it's already lightening and raining and windy as hell here at the SC farm as I type. Guess the outer bans have already started to kick up some storms here. Tomorrow will probably be a rough day....

My daughter is living just west of Savannah and says it is already flooding in her area...