PDA

View Full Version : Dubya and Laura at the Giants Game

BarryBobPosthole
09-11-2016, 04:22 PM
They both look refreshed and young. He didn't look that way after he left ye White House. The presidency must be a hard row to hoe.

Made a lump in my throat. He's an idiot but he was our president. I wish he'd have listened to tye CIA, en we wouldn't be having these memorials today.

BKB

Arty
09-11-2016, 05:04 PM
The most sincere back-handed compliment I've ever heard.

BarryBobPosthole
09-11-2016, 05:06 PM
It'd be hard for me to do much of anything else. Y'all Hillary haters think Benghazi was a cluster fuck. Read up on what the CIA knew prior to 9/11. .and read up on what and hpw many times they told the president. Its enough to make Trey Gowdy's little tiny dick hard.

BKB

DeputyDog
09-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Didn't Bill have the chance to hit Bin Laden but just sent over a few random cruise missiles? Wouldn't that have prevented it too?

Captain
09-11-2016, 06:56 PM
9-11 falls directly in Bill Clintons lap. Period
He had a chance to kill Bin Laden and screwed the pooch

BarryBobPosthole
09-11-2016, 07:02 PM
That's bullshit. The CIA knew those fuckers who flew the planes into the Pentagon were in the states taking flying lessons, knew their names, were monitoring their every movement for a year prior to 9/11. They told Bush &Co several times that an attack was imminent and the admmistration ignored them. The CIA withheld what they knew from the FBI, who should have been the ones to be talking to the president about it. The president promoted the fucker who withheld it from the FBI.
It is all there, has been well documented. But y'all aren't too interested in what's true.

BKB

Captain
09-11-2016, 08:02 PM
So it was OK for Clinton to ignore the threats and allow Bin Laden to live so those guys could come over here and take flying lessons... Got it
It could have been nipped in the bud LONG before "W"

airbud7
09-11-2016, 08:35 PM
True Cappy^ a simple google search shows quite a few times Clinton could have killed him.

Bwana
09-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Mr Biden was at the Eagles game for the opening flag ceremony and fighter jet fly-by.