PDA

View Full Version : Allergic to heat.....

Big Muddy
09-12-2016, 04:58 PM
If Hillary really did just get over-heated, yesterday, then I'll hafta sympathize with her....nowadays, anything over about 90 degrees just about shuts me down....especially, with the addition of high humidity....really, I think I'm allergic to high temperatures, if there is such a thing.

I've already warned my wife, when she retires, we're gonna spend about 60 days somewhere cool, next year, during the hottest part of our summer, here....she thinks I'm lying and/or exaggerating, so I told her she could go, too, but my azz ain't fighting this heat, next summer. ;)

johnboy
09-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Me too but it's anything close to 80. Just can not abide high temps with high humidity anymore. Makes me physically ill (like Hillary?).

Thumper
09-12-2016, 05:35 PM
I can't believe that someone running for President, an ex-First Lady/Senator/Sec. of State, with a full Secret Service detail ... wasn't rushed immediately to the hospital to be checked out. I'm wondering what the protocol is in that situation? I'm sure she told them where to take her (Chelsea's apt), but it seems there would be a point where someone else would make that call for her. If she'd been suffering from a stroke (for example) and had died on Chelsea's sofa, whose heads would roll?

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Three places I've been in the summer that I think have the best climate on the planet. Kauai Hawaii, Bora Bora Tahiti, and southwestern Ontario.

Hint: Canada's closer.

BKB

Thumper
09-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Three places I've been in the summer that I think have the best climate on the planet. Kauai Hawaii, Bora Bora Tahiti, and southwestern Ontario.

Hint: Canada's closer.

BKB

WTF??? Are you talking about year-round? Canada? Really?

Personally, I'd have to go with San Diego, Ca, without a doubt. The coastal areas of Los Angeles would run a very close second.

johnboy
09-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Southern Ontario is WAY too hot and humid for me. I used to live down that way and swore I'd never go back in a summer month. The bestest climate in Canada is south Vancouver Island but we're not too bad up this way.

Captain
09-12-2016, 06:37 PM
If any of you numb-nutz think Killery actually has pneumonia y'all are gullible as hell. That woman has some serious health problems and they know EXACTLY what is wrong with her.

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2016, 06:38 PM
WTF??? Are you talking about year-round? Canada? Really?

Personally, I'd have to go with San Diego, Ca, without a doubt. The coastal areas of Los Angeles would run a very close second.

I said summer dipshit.

BKB

Hombre
09-12-2016, 07:14 PM
It rains a lot in the winter, but the temperature is pretty stable in the 40-50s and Seattle's summers are some of the best I have ever experienced. This week its high of 75 and sunny with no humidity.

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2016, 08:02 PM
I dn't think Muddy's gonna be able to get that far away from those grandkids!

BKb

Chicken Dinner
09-12-2016, 08:38 PM
I'll take Montana in the summer time hands down. Without a doubt the most beautiful place and weather that time I've ever seen.

Thumper
09-12-2016, 08:40 PM
I said summer dipshit. BKB

Ha ha ha! Oooops, yeah, I was going for best year-round climate. My bad. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2016, 09:13 PM
I like four seasons. Our summers are hot, but they don't last all that lng. And we have a good long fall and spring usually.

I'm happy!

BKb

LJ3
09-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Same for Virginny!