PDA

View Full Version : I'm dumbfounded

quercus alba
09-17-2016, 01:34 PM
That as a society we can't see a problem with grown men using restrooms with little girls. Anyone and I mean anyone who supports this needs their moral compass reset because it's not pointing magnetic north anymore. I commend north Carolina and hope they Don't cave in.

Where's captain trips when you need him?

HideHunter
09-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Hear Hear!

Captain
09-17-2016, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately it appears our Governor may loose because if this issue. He is a good friend of mine and great guy. But the left wings is MAKING some kinda issue over this.
All in all its just stupid.

Big Muddy
09-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Sickening situation.....just watch, it won't be long before we're playing cowboys and libtards. ;)

Buy more ammo, guys....it's coming, sooner than you think.

Fido
09-17-2016, 02:56 PM
just ordered 1,000 rds. 223 cabelas has it on sale for 31cents a round. PMC 55gr. FMJ

BarryBobPosthole
09-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Count me among the non-moral compass leftist libtards. I don't understand how states that don't have the law NC does can get by and you know what, you hear not one word about grown men pissing with little girls. Not one. And yet y'all act like it is an every day occurance unless the law tells you where to do number one and two.
Well it ain't.

But to each his own!

BKB

Captain
09-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Count me among the non-moral compass leftist libtards. I don't understand how states that don't have the law NC does can get by and you know what, you hear not one word about grown men pissing with little girls. Not one. And yet y'all act like it is an every day occurance unless the law tells you where to do number one and two. Well it ain't. But to each his own! BKB

Damn are you trying to set a record for how many times you can be wrong in a week. ;) :D

BarryBobPosthole
09-17-2016, 03:06 PM
I have to set the mark high, Larke!

BKB

HideHunter
09-17-2016, 03:45 PM
I will admit it appears to be a non-issue (as so many of these big flare-ups often are).. But .. I swear.. men and women and conservatives and liberals... their freaking brains just simply do not work the same...

DeputyDog
09-17-2016, 04:19 PM
I'd say the "libtards" are the ones making this an issue. There wasn't mass outrage on anyone's part when everyone was expected to use the john that you were plumbed for between your legs and not whichever one you identified with.

quercus alba
09-17-2016, 04:49 PM
What has and hasn't happened yet don't have a thing to do what's right and wrong. This is the type of mentality that brought down the twin towers, let's take a potentially dangerous situation and ignore it, we don't want people to think poorly of us.

Posthole, I think you're right more often than not but I disagree with you on this. There is absolutely nothing good that can come from this but a lot that can go horribly wrong. Sometimes right is right and wrong is wrong and this is wrong. I assure you, if a man tries to follow my wife or grand daughter into a public restroom, identity crisis is going to be the least of his problems if I'm around

Captain
09-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Yes, let's offend millions of good God fearing people so A FEW non-traditional people that was trying to attract attention to themselves won't be.
Make perfect sense to me..... NOT.

LJ3
09-19-2016, 11:29 AM
I'm with BBP. This is much ado about nothing, in my opinion. I understand some people have very strong opinions about it and that's fine too. Bathrooms aren't sex dens. It's where people go to take a leak and drop a deuce. It's not hangout for perverts looking to defile the innocent.

There are much more important problems with bathrooms to solve. Especially if you work in an office with people who may or may not be from Mumbai.

Thumper
09-19-2016, 12:42 PM
Gotta go with P-hole and Ticboy on this one. I think it's a non-issue and much ado about nothing IMHO.

LJ3
09-19-2016, 12:59 PM
I understand where QA is coming from. I actually felt the same way when this first became an issue. Over time it seems like it's just another distraction technique. I have a buddy who thinks it's a ruse for Soros to take over the world. I'm not entirely convinced my buddy is wrong. He's crazy as a shithouse rat but he may not be wrong :)

quercus alba
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM
So it's not a problem if your ten year old daughter goes in the bathroom at target and there's some guy standing there with his dick in his hand? Do you let friends walk around your house in speedos with a big old hard on sticking out in front of your wife and kids? Call me old fashioned but I don't want my family exposed to that.

If my wife wants to check out other men's peckers she can do that with the privacy of the bedroom computer

airbud7
09-19-2016, 03:09 PM
I'm with qa....Don't be pissing/playing with yourself around my daughter.....You can have the wife though ;)

LJ3
09-19-2016, 03:39 PM
So it's not a problem if your ten year old daughter goes in the bathroom at target and there's some guy standing there with his dick in his hand? Do you let friends walk around your house in speedos with a big old hard on sticking out in front of your wife and kids? Call me old fashioned but I don't want my family exposed to that.

If my wife wants to check out other men's peckers she can do that with the privacy of the bedroom computer

When is the last time you personally went in a target bathroom and saw a guy with his dick in his hand? In the 54 years I've been using public restrooms I have not yet seen one pecker that wasn't attached to me. I think that's where I part company with people that think bad things will happen in the can. It's the can. I would imagine that a bathroom would have stalls for people who wanted a stall and urinals for people who want to stand up and take a leak. I'm pretty sure there won't be a section for wild pecker waving at 10 year old girls.

Thumper
09-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Sounds like the anti-gun crowd when they say carry permits will mean a return to the wild, wild west and everyone will be running around waving their guns in the air. Just sayin'.

What's hysteria and what's not all depends on which side of the fence you're on regarding a particular subject.

Question, I guess flaming faggots and male pedophiles use the men's room ... ya' want your 10-year old son pullin' his little pecker out at the urinal with a perv standing next to him peeking over his shoulder? Heck, I see that happening every time I go into a public restroom .... NOT!

Hombre
09-19-2016, 04:27 PM
I'm with BBP, LJ, and Thump on this one. A bunch to do about something that really isn't an issue. The couple of gender neutral bathrooms I've been in are generally constructed with a central hand washing station then floor to ceiling stalls. It really doesn't get much more private than that. That being said I still don't think the federal government should mandate anything. If NC or any other state wants to keep separate bathrooms that should be fine too. I will say I agree with cappy too. We seem to do a whole lot of changing rules these days to benefit the 2 or 3 percent, and just because the 90+% are the majority it doesn't negate their right to want things a certain way.

Thumper
09-19-2016, 05:00 PM
I see your point and kinda-sorta agree, but I think most issues these days are as silly as all the political correctness goofyness. (goofiness?)

Then again, like I said above ... it all depends on which side of the fence you're on as to what's b/s and what's not. Take your statement above:

I will say I agree with cappy too. We seem to do a whole lot of changing rules these days to benefit the 2 or 3 percent, and just because the 90+% are the majority it doesn't negate their right to want things a certain way.

Have you ever gone to Wally World in the pouring rain and the only open parking spot was way back on the lot? Then you see 12 empty handicapped spaces close to the door? Why does 2%-3% of society rate special parking while the other 90+% have to get soaked walking 300 feet through the rain? Or why should YOUR money pay for any other perks like braille markings on elevators or wheelchair ramps at the corner crosswalks? Where do you draw the line? The argument could go on forever depending on what your particular "gripe-of-the-day" happens to be.

Finding a happy medium where EVERYONE would be happy only exists in a dream-world and SOMEBODY will always find something to bitch about. (ESPECIALLY a site like this where 90% of the members are curmudgeons anyway!) :D

Hombre
09-19-2016, 07:27 PM
I see what you're saying but handicap spots and where someone pees are very different imo. Now if for some reason someone didn't have the ability to use a bathroom sure....but apples and oranges IMO

Captain
09-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Difference being if you got to pee you got to pee. You don't HAVE to shop. You can wait until it stops raining to shop, raining will make you have to pee in the parking lot.

Captain
09-19-2016, 08:10 PM
And what I don't understand is why Posthole wants to take one side under the guise they are offended while saying it wrong for the other side to BE offended. He is OK with offending one group and appalled the other group is.

Thumper
09-20-2016, 08:06 AM
I see what you're saying but handicap spots and where someone pees are very different imo. Now if for some reason someone didn't have the ability to use a bathroom sure....but apples and oranges IMO

Agreed ... hence these two sentences above: "Where do you draw the line? The argument could go on forever depending on what your particular "gripe-of-the-day" happens to be."

I have a buddy who cusses handicapped spaces constantly. He says most of them are simply for people who are "handicapped" because they're FAT. Then goes on to say, they're the one's who SHOULD be walking! I can see where some would think that way.

Bottom line is, sooner or later, the next goofy issue will become the talk of the day. Then this restroom controversy will be totally forgotten and become the non-issue it really is.

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2016, 08:23 AM
And what I don't understand is why Posthole wants to take one side under the guise they are offended while saying it wrong for the other side to BE offended. He is OK with offending one group and appalled the other group is.

Au contraire, deodorizer breath. I didn't call anyone a dumbfuck for not agreeing with me did I? And I never said I was offended. I simply said that the going to the bathroom process wasn't broken in states that didn't pass these laws. And I said 'to each his own'.

North Carolina made a decision, passed a law, and now is crying because they think they should be exempt from the consequences of their actions. Don't these organizations like the NBA and NCAA have a right to express their beliefs too?

BKB

LJ3
09-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Don't get me started on fat people in handicap parking spaces or electric scooters. I have opinions on that subject that aren't very christian-like at all :)

I think states should decide what to do with their bathrooms. I think multi-use bathrooms are fine. Most larger stores in my area have family restrooms already so if you're a transgender bi-sexual toaster fucker you can just go in there.

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2016, 09:23 AM
I may never buy another toaster.

BKB

Thumper
09-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Don't get me started on fat people in handicap parking spaces or electric scooters. I have opinions on that subject that aren't very christian-like at all.

Actually, I'm pretty sure we're both on the same page with that one. Man, those Wally World scooters get a real workout!

Captain
09-20-2016, 04:18 PM
First off I live in NC and I ain't heard NO crying about these events NOT coming to NC. I am personally glad they ain't coming. The only "crying" as you put it has been from the democrats running against my friend and Governor trying to make an issue out of loosing revenue. They are using it for political reasons and of course the news is supporting their agenda.
But the majority of NC is lock step on this and let the NCAA and NBA and any other over paid arrogant elite bunch of athletes go elsewhere to play their games. The motels will be cleaner and not trashed, the crime rate will surely drop and the overall IQ of the state will rise.
So there! :D

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Well, and I ain't offended neither.

So there.

Pbbbbbbbtttttt

BKB

quercus alba
09-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure we're both on the same page with that one. Man, those Wally World scooters get a real workout!

Captain
09-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Thump has hit it...... :D

Captain
09-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Well, and I ain't offended neither. So there. Pbbbbbbbtttttt BKB
I guess you only get liberal news and thus why you think NC folks as "crying" about the situation.
Actually we are for the most part happy with the law and hope it stands.

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2016, 04:55 PM
I ain't biting on that bait, dufus.

BKb

Captain
09-20-2016, 05:05 PM
:D
Can't blame a feller for trying.

Thumper
09-20-2016, 05:15 PM

Dang!!! It's hard to tell if she's coming or going! :hair

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2016, 06:32 PM
There needs to be a pickup with flashing lights following her.

BKB

LJ3
09-20-2016, 06:47 PM
I ain't biting on that bait, dufus.

BKb

But he got the bait on the $.99 sale! It's just like a yamamoto except less expensive!

Captain
09-20-2016, 07:08 PM
But he got the bait on the $.99 sale! It's just like a yamamoto except less expensive!

It was a "liberal" sale...... :D