PDA

View Full Version : OK all you perverted homo huggers

quercus alba
09-19-2016, 05:08 PM
I've been given a kitchen aid and I'm considering getting a grinder attachment. Any of you have any recommendations or advice about this?

Thumper
09-19-2016, 05:27 PM
My hunting partner bought the (biggest they had) grinding kit for his wife's Kitchenaid. He wanted it for venison burger and sausage (which I think was two separate attachments). He bitched and moaned about it from day one and said it was so slow, he was going to go back to using his old, antique hand grinder.

Other than that, I don't cook and am pretty much clueless.

LJ3
09-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Prolly grind up bathroom sexual deviant pervert dicks pretty good... I'd imagine :)

Big Muddy
09-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Sell it, and buy one of these from Cabelas....it does it ALL....mine's 5 years old, and hasn't missed a lick, and I prolly grind and stuff 500 ibs. of venison, each year....on sale for $179 - regular price is $239

Pretty sure it'll grind and stuff those peckers that LJ's talking about, too....if'n you're in to stuffed peckers. ;)

quercus alba
09-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Prolly grind up bathroom sexual deviant pervert dicks pretty good... I'd imagine :)

There you go Len, I knew you'd come around. Only thing I might burn up the motor up overworking it

BarryBobPosthole
09-19-2016, 10:20 PM
I have thought about the same deal for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger on it.
These guys don't know dick all.

BKB

quercus alba
09-19-2016, 11:39 PM
http://smokehousechef.com/the-original-stainless-steel-meat-grinder-attachment-for-kitchenaid-mixer-plus-sausage-stuffing-kit/

Pricey but stainless steel and dishwasher safe. I guess I need to see what kind of HP I have before I pony up this kind of cash. Be a shame to find out the motor is too small for heavy grinding