PDA

View Full Version : Well....

Captain
09-21-2016, 05:54 AM
A Bunch of Obama supporters looted a Walmart in Charlotte last night, shut down interstate 85 and set a tractor trailer on fire.
I have no clue why they think this is helping a cause to steal iPhones and burn vehicles on the interstate.
It does just the opposite for me...

airbud7
09-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Glad Lynn 's not working in Charlotte this week....

Edit: so a Black cop cant shoot a Black without stealing shit/looting happening?

Stay safe Cappy.

Nandy
09-21-2016, 09:08 PM
That shit is so out of control, thugs just looking for a "reason" to vandalize...

LJ3
09-21-2016, 09:42 PM
Fucking ignorant morons. do I have the facts right on this one? The chief of police said the dude had a gun and they told him to drop it for fuck sake!

Nandy
09-21-2016, 11:50 PM
it dont matter, even if the police officer killed the person unwarranted, looting the Walmart, burning the 18 wheeler, calling for blacks to boycott all white owned business, starting a riot and throwing shit from the i85 overpass to commuters/travelers aint going to get any points across... Again, it is not about the cause, it is about having a perceived reason to justify their thuggery....

Captain
09-22-2016, 04:22 AM
Fucking ignorant morons. do I have the facts right on this one? The chief of police said the dude had a gun and they told him to drop it for fuck sake!

Yes, he had a gun and was shot by a black officer. The local "black" radio station is saying he only had a book in his hand and also saying the (black) police chief is lying, they are saying he was shot by a white officer and the chief is just saying the officer was black.
How these people think looting, burning and throwing rocks off interstate bridges is helping their cause is beyond any common sense.
We don't see any black leaders, or this worthless president trying to calm things down either. One protester was shot in the head last night by a civilian. Guess someone got tired of their shit.
This president has devised this country and under Hillary it will get worse.

I

Chicken Dinner
09-22-2016, 08:25 AM
That's messed up. Hammerhead isn't CPD is he? Either way, tell him to watch his six and we'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

BarryBobPosthole
09-22-2016, 12:27 PM
I remember looking up his town when he recently went through his graduation ceremony and he's close enough to Charlotte that I'll bet there's a good chance they're helping in some way.

Larke, tell him he's got some Okie thoughts and prayers backing him too! I might even save a few for the extra gray hairs you're getting.

BKb

Hombre
09-22-2016, 01:48 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. How's your son Cappy? Hoping he's not caught in this craziness. I can't imagine being in law enforcement today. Much respect for all of our law enforcement and prayers for your son's saftey.

Captain
09-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Thanks everyone. He's good but is on night shift this week. He is working in the next county east of Charlotte.
Hopefully this will calm down soon.
I just don't understand the though process of all the violence Thinking it will change something.

Hombre
09-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Just my opinion but it is coming from frustrated people who aren't seeing the change they want, and that is leading to irrational decisions. The media is largely fueling the heightened frustration. Reports come out on people who have been shot and critical facts are dropped fueling the outrage. Now were in a circle. Police have a heightened stress level (which could lead to use of force) some don't trust police and have a a mis-placed fear when being pulled over (which could lead to not following directions).

BarryBobPosthole
09-22-2016, 06:34 PM
I don't claim to know anything about Charlotte or the environment there. I do know Tulsa and the charges of first degree manslaughter came pretty quickly.

Across the country there is a lot of over reaction and there is also a lot of denial. And neither side has impressed me with their responses.

And I don't want the federal government to declare doodly squat. Policing must be kept locally governed and controlled. We don't need any more federal fucking police or federal fucking police rules. There are national police organizations that should be talking about these standards and if the feds do anything, how about providing support instead of instructions?
Both candidates are talking about federal intervention. of course right now they'd kiss your ass on main street and give you ten minutes to draw a crowd if they thought it would get them a vote.

BKb

airbud7
09-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Hand grenades

Edit: ^