PDA

View Full Version : He twern't no fucking choir boy folks!

Thumper
09-24-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm about fed up with this Keith Scott bullshit in Charlotte and getting sick and tired of these "protesters" running their mouths proclaiming what a gentle man this guy was when 99.99% of them had no clue who he even was until after he was shot.

When are people going to learn that you do what the danged cops tell you to do or there's a chance you may die? If they say "stop" ... you stop! If they say "get on the ground" ... you get on the ground. If they tell you to "drop what's in your hand" ... you DROP the G'damned thing ... no matter WHAT it is!

Some quotes I love related to Mr. Scott ....

Scott often read as he waited for his son's school bus, according to his mother. And there was one book in particular he treasured: the Quran. "He loved to read that book," she said.

Well, that's a strong testimonial to his golden goodness!

A Texas, grand jury indicted him on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest after Scott allegedly shot a man the previous year. Scott pleaded no contest and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison after his 2005 conviction.

Ok, all I've heard on the news is what a gentle and harmless man he was! The cops say he had a gun ... but I'm sure that isn't true because felons can't possess guns ... and we all know how honest and law-abiding ex-felons are.

But, I have to admit, he did an excellent job of raising his sweet little daughter ... and she's so good at expressing her thoughts. (was she there?)

Quote:
"They shot my daddy 'cause he's black," she said. "He was sitting in his car reading a motherfucking book. So they shot him. That's what happened."

Granted, it all means nothing ... but I'm getting a bit tired of hearing what a frigging innocent little angel this guy was. Run the investigation, release the results, THEN we can form an opinion. Until the results are made public ... GO HOME AND STFU!

(your turn P-hole) ;)

HideHunter
09-24-2016, 09:39 PM
yup.