PDA

View Full Version : Can it get any lower

Captain
09-28-2016, 08:25 AM
The NAACP now says black cops are not black.... This cop that shot the guy in Charlotte was black and I know his father. A GOOD man. I'm sure his son Is also. Read about the statement http://downtrend.com/71superb/naacp-says-black-cops-are-not-real-black-people

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2016, 08:40 AM
Basically, you can't be black unless you embrace the ghetto life style. Wow.

Captain
09-28-2016, 08:49 AM
What gets me is the media attention. Guy has a long and violent criminal history, has a gun that he bought illegally, and it's stolen, police tell him MANY times to drop the gun and he does not. Black police officer (and good person by all accounts) shoots him. Media should state these facts and say this is a non-issue and not report anything about it. Not only that but blacks riot off misinformation and then when the facts are released they STILL will not say this guy did this to himself. If he had dropped his gun he would be alive today. Think of the thousands that day that did what the police said: they are still alive. Police are not picking on anyone. They are doing a (hard) job. Work with them and everything will be OK.

Arty
09-28-2016, 09:11 AM
What gets me is the media attention. Guy has a long and violent criminal history, has a gun that he bought illegally, and it's stolen, police tell him MANY times to drop the gun and he does not. Black police officer (and good person by all accounts) shoots him. Media should state these facts and say this is a non-issue and not report anything about it. Not only that but blacks riot off misinformation and then when the facts are released they STILL will not say this guy did this to himself. If he had dropped his gun he would be alive today. Think of the thousands that day that did what the police said: they are still alive. Police are not picking on anyone. They are doing a (hard) job. Work with them and everything will be OK.

Amen!

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 09:11 AM
There is no reason or logic where mobs are concerned, Larke. 99.9% emotion for the mob, 99.9% unspoken and unrelated motivations for the organizers.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-28-2016, 10:10 AM
It's a known fact that Soro's has dumped millions into the BLM movement thru his "Open Society Foundation"....he even brags about it....they are paid protesters....thank God, he's nearly 90 years old, and won't be around much longer....when the money has dried up, they'll return to sitting on the street corner, shooting dice, drinking 40's, and waiting to pick up their free sheeit and gov't check.

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2016, 10:21 AM
Man, I want some of that government cheese!

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 10:28 AM
From what I've seen on TV, there are protesters who include alot of white folks, and while they've been mouthy that's about all they've done. And then the first few nights you had hoodlums who were just out there destroying property. I'm not sure its fair to associate both of those together. And I'm not sure the hoodlums doing the rioting had the guy who got killed in their feeble minds at all. So again, I don't think there's logic to be found.

BkB

Big Muddy
09-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Man, I want some of that government cheese!

How much you willing to pay for it???....I got an inside connection. ;)

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Who pays for gummit cheese?

Big Muddy
09-28-2016, 12:43 PM
"""Who pays for gummit cheese?"""

White folk who don't got none, but luv dem gummint grillt cheeze sammiches. ;)

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2016, 12:52 PM
If I've gotta pay for it, I'll buy real cheese thankyouverymuch!

Big Muddy
09-28-2016, 01:00 PM
Yeah, but it won't taste nearly as good, and run down your chin. ;)

Captain
09-28-2016, 01:09 PM
What you talking about Barry? A black (good) officer shoots an armed black guy with violent history and blacks go wild burning, looting, shutting down traffic on interstate burn tractor trailer News films a white guy getting off WORK going to his car getting beat almost to death and begging for his life while a mob of blacks beat him for no reason and that don't get reported. We know about to it locally. What reasons are there for not reporting this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC965E4B6Ls&sns=em

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't know why it wasn't reported.

BKB

Captain
09-28-2016, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't know why it wasn't reported. BKB

I do....

DeputyDog
09-28-2016, 02:55 PM
The new motto for the media should be "All the news we think you should know".

I agree Cap. I've seen it first hand. A successful black man is considered a sell out and an Uncle Tom and the "real" blacks say he's trying to be white unless they are an athlete and still talks and acts like he's from the hood.

I seem to remember a black pastor or something commenting about Obama shortly after he was first elected that "he isn't black, he has a white mama".

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 03:02 PM
The black people that I know don't think that way in no way shape or form. That's not to say there aren't any out there that do, but its not my experience. And that goes back to about the third grade with many of my black friends.
Maybe its different here, I don't know and can't explain it.

BKB

Captain
09-28-2016, 03:10 PM
The black people that I know don't think that way in no way shape or form. That's not to say there aren't any out there that do, but its not my experience. And that goes back to about the third grade with many of my black friends. Maybe its different here, I don't know and can't explain it. BKB

Come to Charlotte and walk around. I DARE you.

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Y'all back East are too civilized for me. I'll stay out here in the wild almost-west thank you. Where I can walk around damn near anywhere I want.

BKB

Arty
09-28-2016, 06:24 PM
I do....
I hearby officially designate Pappy as my spokesperson for this post.

Cause I know why it wasn't reported just as much as Pappy does. AND posthead knows too.

Nandy
09-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Somebody say why!!!???!??!?!? im too dumb to know...
:blob10

Captain
09-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Y'all back East are too civilized for me. I'll stay out here in the wild almost-west thank you. Where I can walk around damn near anywhere I want. BKB

Best stay there then, a dose of reality would shock your ideology and the perceptions so much your hair would fall out and heid explode.

Nandy
09-28-2016, 09:00 PM
Best stay there then, a dose of reality would shock your ideology and the perceptions so much your hair would fall out and heid explode.

What is a heid?

Captain
09-28-2016, 09:15 PM
That knot that sticks up between his two shoulders and is hard as a rock...

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2016, 09:26 PM
Boy now there's the pot calling the kettle black.

BKB

Captain
09-29-2016, 02:10 AM
:D

Big Muddy
09-29-2016, 10:11 AM
What is a heid?

Nandy, it's a southern thang....it's all in the southern pronunciation....actually, spelled correctly, it is "haid", i.e., "Monica gives good "haid"....or, the word "dead", pronounced "daid", i.e., "Thump has an old "daid" pecker." ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2016, 10:13 AM
A daid heid so to speak.

He needs to feed it more crickets.

BKB

Captain
09-29-2016, 11:34 AM
There is probably a cricket shortage over there where he is about now... That and chicken.

Thumper
10-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Big talk from the peanut gallery when I'm not around to defend myself. Have your stools ready when I get home