PDA

View Full Version : Cap, you created a day'um monster....

Big Muddy
09-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Bro., you created a monster for me with that Pig Dip recipe, and it's working my azz off. ;)

We had our district Lodge meeting, last night, and I was given the usual task of supplying the Pig Dip for about 25 members.

I kept increasing the ingredients, until I ended up, making about 1-1/2 gals. of dip....I put it into a big roasting pan for easy dipping, and the pic shows what was left....well, actually, the pan had some stuck to the sides, so I let Sandy lick it clean, when I got home. ;)

At the end of the meeting, I had another 6-7 guys who wanted the recipe....I think I'm just gonna put the recipe into my iphone, so I can just text the day'um thing to everyone who wants it, next time, so I don't hafta write it down for them.

HA, some kinda brother you are!!!!....making me work so hard !!!! ;)

LJ3
09-30-2016, 10:08 AM
I made some on our camping trip a couple weeks ago. Cooked it on an open fire with a big ass iron skillet. That was the best batch I've made so far. It was seriously good!

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Its a hall of fame concoction.

You've got to try camp pate' some day.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-30-2016, 02:55 PM
Oh, h3ll no !!!!....my brothers might like it, too, and I got enough to do, now. ;)

Captain
09-30-2016, 06:27 PM
Glad it was a hit! It is one of the few things I can cook. That and Rice Krispies treats... :)

Captain's Pig Dip

Fry up one pound of sausage (hot or mild) drain off grease. Put one block of cream cheese in the microwave along with one can of Rotel and nuke for about a minute. Take out and stir and add the sausage. Back into the microwave for another minute (or longer) and mix it all together and serve.

Hombre
09-30-2016, 07:43 PM
Just had some the other night but it was made in a croc pot...good stuff

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Thumper makes his out of snail goobers and velveeta.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-30-2016, 08:24 PM
Hahaha, I just snorted chili thru my nose. ;)

Thumper
10-01-2016, 01:03 AM
What's wrong with snail goobers???