PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint of heart

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2016, 01:47 PM
These are one of two peppers that will go into my next round of pepper sauce, which I'll over winter these in the house and put them outsidenext spring, when they'll be noce and big and produce a lot of peppers. They're african, maybe even Kenyan who knows, and they're called Fatali and they're hotter than fuck.
Maybe I'll call it Obama sauce.

I have another peppergrowing now called peri peri that's african as well and might makeit in there too. They might be too hot though, we'll see.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2016, 01:47 PM
ASK BWANA's SISTER!

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Nice! I planted a Carolina Reaper this year and got nary a pepper. I've got a Habanero right next to it that's throwing off more peppers than I know what to do with. (I may have to make some pepper jelly with a few of them.) My Jalapeņos completely failed this year as well.

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
I have some 'chocolate habeneros' in the fridge that I'm going to roast. They don't taste like chocolate, but they are brown instead of orange.

I also have some bird peppers that I'm definitely planting next spring too. The peppers are about the size of a marble and they are like popping a black cat firecracker in your mouth.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2016, 03:35 PM
I was thinking about a Ghost pepper next year. Just not sure what I'd do with it. If you've got an online hot sauce recipe you can share, send it my way.

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2016, 03:39 PM
I only have one I made up. Its pretty good I think. I'll text it over.

BKb

Chicken Dinner
10-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Awesome, thanks!

LJ3
10-03-2016, 06:21 PM
oooo pick me! pick me too! I wanna see the recipe!