10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
You pulling for the O's tonight?

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Let's go O's, Hon!

Chicken Dinner
10-05-2016, 12:49 PM
I felt like the O's played over their head this season and the better overall team won last night. That wildcard thing is a tough deal. It creates a lot of excitement down the stretch and some major intensity for that one game. One loss and you're out is a tough deal after 162 games. I just don't see baseball as a one and done sport. I'd rather see the wildcard be a best two out of three and the divisional round go to best out of five if timing is an issue.

Cards01
10-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Agree on the best 2 out of 3 series for the wild cards... 162 game season... and you have 1 game playoff???

BarryBobPosthole
10-05-2016, 01:23 PM
The one game wild card play-in has always been something that's felt awkward to me. Its fine, but sudden death isn't really a baseball philosophy. Like walk off home runs (like yesterday), it should be rare and unexpected.
But no' they have to keep fucking with the perfect game. Thank you and goodbye Bud, you fuckstick. We'll ruminate about your legacies while we're waiting for some invisible fucking umpire in another fucking city to rule on a routine groundout to first.

Have a nice day.
BKB