PDA

View Full Version : Whle it is fresh

Buckrub
12-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Not going into some long diatribe here. But I want to make a point about something before it ends up on Page 20 of the paper.

There are some very normal people at some other hunting sites that I frequent, and some of them are putting forth some pretty good 'evidence', circumstantial as it is, about some pretty gross anomalies about Sandy Hook. They are viewing some videos of past news casts, many where the police are giving briefings.

Quite a few things don't add up. The difference today is that technology exists to retain those broadcasts on Youtube and elsewhere on the Internet (that bad example of truth that Al Gore invented). So there's no wild opinions based on history-revision, the videos are clearly viewable and smart people are observing some things.

Again, not going into all of it, but some of them are things like...........there was no indication originally that Lanza had a rifle, just pistols........the only rifle mentioned was video'ed and pulled from his trunk, and it has a wood stock.........it appears to be a Ruger 10/22, not an AR........There was original police scanner recordings that a 2nd shooter ran to the woods.......

Some discrepancies are likely, the original confusion dictates that, most likely. But some of this is pretty head-scratching. I know they said they'd go slowly, and produce a detailed report. But will WE ever get to see/read it?

I remember 9/11, and how so many crazy theories came out not long after, none matching the reality that I saw.
I remember the Iraq War discussions, the UN, and how many people later seemed to have forgotten how almost complete was the national support, in Congress and elsewhere. (Most now think W rammed that war down our throats).

I give that example solely to point out that I don't want this one to result in some great national shift in culture based on lies. If we need to change, let's change sensibly. But let's not decide to kill all dogs because dogs cause cancer, when in fact it's cats, and only some of them, some of the time.

Niner
12-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Well.....it could have been inaccurate reporting at the time....or it could have been spot-on reporting at the time.
But the radio reporter that was on-scene that afternoon, that I heard, said they found an AR15 in his car.

I wouldn't put it past the gents with the dark suits, dark sunglasses, and black Suburbans to spin the story persackly how "The Government" wants it spun.

But, that's prolly the conspiracy theorist in me coming out. "The Government" always tells the truth.....just like Fast & Furious.

Buckrub
12-24-2012, 08:45 PM
What was in his car was NOT an AR-15. That's a fact. Don't know about the rest.

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
From the normally very liberal MSNBC "News":

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

Buckrub
12-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Interesting site:

http://www.guncite.com/index.html