PDA

View Full Version : Awkward!

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Makes me wonder when Pence will jettison the pod.

BKB

johnboy
10-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Say what?

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Trump stepped on his dick. Big time this time.

BKB

Captain
10-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Well are you going to tell us what he did??
I would google "Trump steps on his dick" but I have a feeling I would not want to see the results.

Chicken Dinner
10-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Sweet Jesus! I just read the transcript. Do grown ass men really talk like that?

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 08:53 PM
But on the bright side, they haven't mentioned his taxes in about three hours.

BKB

Captain
10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
OK I see where the line is now, a Republican talks about what he would like to do to wimmins and it's shocking to your conscious. But a Democrat actually does abuse wimmins with cigars and God knows what all and your OK.
Got it.

HideHunter
10-07-2016, 09:34 PM
But on the bright side, they haven't mentioned his taxes in about three hours.

BKB

Lol.. good one.. you may see that one again.. ;)

It's a "just throw stuff and hope it sticks" campaign, Cap'n... Both sides.. ;)

Big Muddy
10-07-2016, 09:36 PM
OK I see where the line is now, a Republican talks about what he would like to do to wimmins and it's shocking to your conscious. But a Democrat actually does abuse wimmins with cigars and God knows what all and your OK.
Got it.

BAMMMMM !!!!!

And, I can't wait for the next debate.....if Hildabeast brings this up, I guarantee Trump is not gonna hold back, this time....he's gonna light her azz up about Bill's screwing around, even if Chelsea is sitting on her lap. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Personally, I could give a fuck what he says. But if you don't think it's gonna hurt him really bad, then you are more in denial than is probably healthful. Like too much LSD.

BKB

Captain
10-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Too much LSD?
I was raised in the 60's and 70's there is no such thing as to much LSD

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 09:42 PM
And if you'll notice, its mainly the GOP that is piling on him over this.

BkB

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Too much LSD?
I was raised in the 60's and 70's there is no such thing as to much LSD

You've got a point there.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-07-2016, 09:44 PM
And, just like LSD, it will wear off.....in a few days, it will be old news.

And, there's hardly a man alive that hasn't had those same locker room/pool hall conversations with other guys.

Captain
10-07-2016, 09:51 PM
You've got a point there.

BKB

Well Janice Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix aside....

Captain
10-07-2016, 09:53 PM
And, just like LSD, it will wear off.....in a few days, it will be old news.

And, there's hardly a man alive that hasn't had those same locker room/pool hall conversations with other guys.

Bingo

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Innersting.

There's gonna be some interesting dinner conversations going on in America this fine Columbus Day weekend. All thanks to that fuckstick.

BKB

Captain
10-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Maybe around your house, but it won't be a blip on the radar screen around here.

Big Muddy
10-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Hmmmmm.....crickets.......not a word about Hildabeast's new email releases.

And, have you ever sat next to a group of females in a bar, and listened to them talk about the bartender or other men, as they walk by their table???....the conversations would make Trump's comments seem like sunday school talk. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-07-2016, 11:41 PM
CNN has it on the front page of their website.
State Department releases new batch of Clinton emails
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/clinton-emails-state-department/index.html

I'm not sure what is supposed to be there though.

BKB

Captain
10-08-2016, 08:26 AM
“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

FLASHBACK: Hillary’s Greatest Hits – “Get F*cked! Stay the F*ck Out of My Way

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
(From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

Captain
10-08-2016, 08:59 AM

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 09:03 AM
You're an active campaigner this morning, Captain!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2016, 09:19 AM
I despise Hilary Clinton with every fiber of my being. But, that doesn't make Trump any less repugnant.

Captain
10-08-2016, 09:25 AM
He that is without sin, cast the first stone...

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2016, 11:10 AM
He (or she) that is without sin would make a better President!

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Pussygate.

Has a nice ring to it.

And Pence just cancelled at the Wisconsin event. He's getting ready to bolt,

BKB

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 02:33 PM
On Wednesday's Hannity, GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump went where many Republicans have hesitated to go in the past: acknowledging the many women have accused former president Bill Clinton of rape and sexual misconduct.

In addition to his well-known dalliances over the years with, amongst others, Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Florwers, at least 9 women have accused former president Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct. In some of these cases, Hillary is believed to have been part of the political operation that went out of its way to attempt to smear and destroy the reputations of Bill Clinton’s accusers

While former President Bill Clinton's checkered record when it comes to relationships with women--and Hillary's subsequent enabling--might have been well known in the 90's, a new generation of voters may not be familiar with Clinton's past.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2016, 02:40 PM
It's going to be ugly at the debate next week. Trump now has no choice but to play the Bill Clinton is at best a serial philanderer and at worst a rapist card and Hilary helped cover it up. They're both going to go ugly early and often.

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 03:22 PM
This is the usual slander job that's been done for 30 years.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Yep, like I said earlier, Trump is gonna go whole hog on her azz, this time.....I don't care if Chelsea, grandma, Mother Teresa, and an angelic host of cherebims are sitting in the audience. ;)

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 03:26 PM
This is the usual slander job that's been done for 30 years.

BKB

Yep, 30 years....that's about the tenure for her, Slimy Bill, and other career politicians..;)

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 03:51 PM
The thing that really pizzes me off about this sheeit, is folks dismissed sexual predator Bill Clinton's abuse of women, and Hillary running defense for 20 years, and now they''re "offended" over Trump's locker room comments, over a decade ago.

The actions of a rapist president for two decades, and now they're all bent out of shape over Trump's comments?

Gimme a frigging break !!!!!

Btw, the Evangelicals are staying the course with Trump.

Captain
10-08-2016, 04:01 PM
A Trump hat Posty might wear

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 04:12 PM
If it said 'Making Pussy Great Again' I'd wear it.

BKb

Captain
10-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Do grown ass men really talk like that?
You have never been to a bar with Thumper have ya! :D

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 07:28 PM
If it said 'Making Pussy Great Again' I'd wear it.

BKb

Whaaaatttttt???!!!....you don't think it is already great???????? ;););)

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 07:50 PM
The worse I've had was great.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Enough! Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw.
As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.
~ Condoleeza Rice
One hour ago.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2016, 08:39 PM
I wish she was going to be our first female President.

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 08:47 PM
She did a hard job during hard times and did it well. That's why this is like a cannonball in the old poop deck.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2016, 09:39 PM

Chicken Dinner
10-08-2016, 09:55 PM
I was just reading some of the national coverage of the aftermath and it certainly looks like the rats are leaving the ship. I've been wrong about Trump before, but I'm not sure he he can survive this one.

Big Muddy
10-08-2016, 11:28 PM
I just can't believe the flap about this sheeit....JFK had whores going and coming in the White House like a revolving door, and nobody said a word.

Clinton sticks a dayum big-azz cuban cigar up an intern's twat, and nobody says a dayum word.

airbud7
10-08-2016, 11:56 PM
http://www.fullredneck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Funny-Bill-Clinton-Meme-24.jpg

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/monica-lewinsky-button.jpg

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 07:17 AM
You can decide whether it's right or wrong, but the behavior Trump admits to and that Bill Clinton has been accused of and which Hilary helped cover up would get you kicked off any college campus in the United States today as sexual assault. Either way, the question we need to ask ourselves is how we would feel if our wives, daughters and sisters were subjected to this sort of behavior.

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Who knew GOP stood for Grab Our Pussies?

BKB

LJ3
10-09-2016, 07:23 PM
I'll make the popcorn

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 08:46 PM
I've already got 4 fingers of Knob Creek Rye Whiskey on ice. I doubt it's going to be enough!

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2016, 08:48 PM
Just had a big bowl.

Of chili.

And Sour Deisel.

bKB

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Definitely not enough...

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2016, 09:23 PM
The man is a lunatic.

Now he is threatening her.

And snorting like a pig.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 09:42 PM
"This is gold, Jerry. Pure Gold!"

airbud7
10-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Going better for both sides ......good debate so far.

airbud7
10-09-2016, 09:48 PM
did he just grab hillary's pussy?....

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 09:49 PM
That's definitely NOT, "Making Pussy Great Again".

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Just saw a tweet that all Mike Pence events had been removed from Trump's website. If true, that's huuuugggeee.

Big Muddy
10-09-2016, 09:51 PM
I'll take a snorting pig lunatic, any day, if it results in the appointment of future conservative Supreme Court judges.

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2016, 09:52 PM
He grabbed her GINA.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Trump is taking it to her fat azz.

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Oh really?

BKb

airbud7
10-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Anderson Copper is not as left as I thought ......he's asking her hard stuff......

Big Muddy
10-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Over on Fox, I think somebody grabbed Meagan's woo-woo....in a good way, because she is acting really nice, tonite. ;)

Big Muddy
10-09-2016, 11:28 PM

Chicken Dinner
10-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Bottom line is I'd be fired for saying that stuff and Trump wants to be leader of the free world.

Captain
10-10-2016, 07:24 AM
I'll still take him over Hillary any day. Faults and all...

quercus alba
10-10-2016, 07:31 AM
As hard as it is to say this I may have to vote for Thump

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Oklahoma doesn't allow write in voting or I might be right there with you.

I guess we're not as evolved here as other places.

BKB

quercus alba
10-10-2016, 10:09 AM

Is this what y'all were talking about?

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2016, 10:27 AM
If it came with blue balls I'd buy it.

BKb

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2016, 10:16 PM

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 12:26 AM
"""Abraham Lincoln told me I had beautiful cankles."""

Captain
10-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Thump would hit it...

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 08:39 AM

Chicken Dinner
10-11-2016, 08:53 AM
If you think Sunday night was entertaining, wait until an unfettered Donald Trump is out there blasting away at President Clinton on his new cable news channel. There's not enough popcorn or rye whiskey in the world to get me through that.

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 08:55 AM
I had heard something along the lines of a Trump news channel partnered with Breitbart. Is that happening?

That will be something to see! I'll bet they have hot news anchors.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-11-2016, 09:28 AM
That's the rumor at least.

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Well he's got Ailes in his pocket. Wouldn't surprise me.

As PT Barnum said.....

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Seriously, whether you like him or not, you gotta admire his energy level....the guy is over 70 years old, and hardly has an idle moment....he's done 2-3 campaign speeches and/or interviews, in various locations, nearly every day for months on end.

Not only do I think Hildabeast is unhealthy, I think she's just a bit lazy, too.

Most of the billionaire set are as driven as hell. the more I learn about Trump the more he reminds me of another billionaire who surrounded himself with young, beautiful blondes, was a narcissist, and thought he was wise because he'd made a lot of money. He also surrounded himself with people who created a false reality around him that eventually was root cause of his downfall.

The guy I'm talking about Muddy, is Bernie Ebbers who is now a permanent Mississippi resident. I knew the guy better than I would prefer to admit. I've been in business meetings with him and his blonde generalettes where they'd start every business meeting with a prayer and end them with an open bar. I heard first hand from a co-worker, an attractive blonde young lady, who got a personal tour of Bernie's yacht, where he showed her the master bathroom and told her about the 'pussywasher' he'd made sure it had. The same Bernie who took all of the coffee pots out of WorldCom facility breakrooms because of the expense, all while spending lavish amounts of money on boondoggles. It might not sound like much, but it ended up being representative of his entire attitude towards others, self centered.
Yep, The Donald reminds me of The Bernie. Bernie Ebbers that is, not the other one. they could be twins.
That fucker wiped out our entire retirement for Julie and I. We scraped and saved and semi-rebuilt it, but it took a lot of hard work. Not again. This fucker (Trump) is dangerous I tell you. Vote as you wish, I won't try to tell you how. But if there's ever a time we should be wary as voters its now.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Well he's got Ailes in his pocket. Wouldn't surprise me.

As PT Barnum said.....

BKB

And Breitbart!

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 10:11 AM
So, Phole, you personally got screwed by a crooked billionaire, i.e., Ebbers....now, you wanna chastise Trump, and toss him into the same Ebbers pile for having money....that's ridiculous and short-sighted, and I'm really surprised that you, of all people, made such a naive comparison....you are smarter than that !!!

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 10:15 AM
For the record, having money is probably the least troublesome of the many things they have in common. I tried to describe them in my post but I guess you ignored them.

Like i said, its my opinion, i'm not trying to change your mind about either of them.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 10:24 AM
And, btw, Ebbers is exactly where he should be....in prison for a LONG time....he did the unthinkable, and screwed a lot of my friends and hard-working people out of a lot of money....matter of fact, while he was at the top of his game, my financial planner at that time, advised me to invest heavily in Ebber's companies....my gut instinct told me not to do it, and I didn't....thank you, Lord !!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 10:41 AM
He started out as a PE coach and ended up buying a small motel chain in Mississippi. From there he kind of stumbled into the telecom business. I personally know several people that he made millionaires that are still today. And when i say personally, he put them in positions where they literally earned millions. I went on a couple of hunting trips with one little inner circle of those guys and it was pretty sickening. I got invited to a few more hunts but declined. It was hard for me to lay people off during the week and then go to a bird hunting ranch in Kansas with 'clients' for the weekend.
Those were hard times to put your head down and get through. I am no saint, and I wasn't then but
i do know right from wrong when I see it.
This guy is wrong in all those same ways as I've seen before. This time I am speaking out about it.
BKB

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 01:51 PM
You may be right....hope you ain't....I'm willing to take the risk on him because one thing is for sure, the alternative has an already proven track record of dishonesty, cover-ups, lying, hatred, and just plain nasty.

Again, I'm voting for the future of the SCOTUS, and you should, too.

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 02:14 PM
I don't think SCOTUS is in any danger. And I think we should be more worried about the legal philosophies of our justices than their political ones. Neither candidate has shown a proclivity to use that as a large measure of their selections. Instead both have shown they will select activist judges which is bad either way. And yeah, its Bush's fault. If you look at his nominations of Roberts and Alito, that was when the court became activist. Seriously, google this on your own if you want to see the truth, but Prior to those appointments, almost 90% of SCOTUS opinions were unanimous or near unanimous. It was after that the court became split on decisions along ideological lines. Even Scalia, though he wasa stainch conservative, was fair minded about the law.

So if you're worried about the court, you really should worry more about the legal views the candidates might consider in their nominations instead of democrat vs republican.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Oh, I know all to well about Bush's appointments....he screwed the pooch, and the whole day'um dog pound....and your arguments about the candidates "legal views"....well, one of them doesn't adhere to ANY legalities, and would hardly give a sheeit about the judge's legal views, either. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 03:31 PM
What we know of Trump and Hillary's choices is that both of them said they'd select judges by how they thought the judge would vote on specific legislation. Which essentially means they would both appoint activist judges. We lose either way.

The court never stays stacked for long. Carter appointed liberal judges, Reagan survived quite well as did the legislature. Reagan didn't exactly thrill conservative people with his nominations, selecting Kennedy.

I've never actually voted for somebody based on who I'd think they'd nominate.

I look at shit like, will they have us in another worthless war?

Is it down to that?

BKB

Big Muddy
10-11-2016, 03:50 PM
And, very simply, no more career politicians for me, thank you very much....I'll take Pee Wee Herman, instead. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Pee Wee probably missed his big chance this year! He could be whacking off in the Oval office if he'd have run!

BKB