PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna REAL Happy Meal from McD's???.....

Big Muddy
10-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Ooops, I'm mean Wendy's "Happy Meal".

I bet Phole is headed to the drive-thru, right now !!!! ;)

As seen on Fox & Friends
by Fox News Insider
Posted in: 10/13/16

"""An Ohio woman claims she found marijuana in her 4-year-old daughter's Wendy's french fries.

Dezeray Risner, of Springfield, took to Facebook with the shocking pictures Tuesday night.

She explained that she stopped at the Wendy's in Huber Heights to pick up dinner for her daughters after daycare.

Risner said her daughter was eating some of the fries on the way home when she complained they were "yucky."

After the child spit out the food, Risner said she immediately saw what looked like pot and then noticed the strong smell coming from the bag of food.

She wrote that she notified the restaurant about it and filed a report with police.

According to WHIO-TV, Wendy's released a statement on the situation, saying that a "thorough investigation" is being conducted.

“Please know all of our customers as well as the quality and integrity of our food are a top priority at Wendy’s and we are taking this very seriously. We are currently conducting a thorough internal investigation and the Human Resource and Legal departments are both fully cooperating with police in their investigation. We will get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible. It is as important to us as it is to the community.”""

Thumper
10-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Happy Meal from McD's????

What'chu been smokin'? (or eatin'?)

Looks to me like they got it from that little freckle-faced, red-headed girl with pig-tails. ;)

Big Muddy
10-13-2016, 10:22 AM
Yep, I gots big fingers, today....corrected it. ;)

I love Wendy's chicken sandwiches, but their fries really do suck. ;)

McD's fries are the cat's meow.

Thumper
10-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Agreed on the McD's fries. They're hard to beat.

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2016, 10:33 AM
She said "sonic" and they thought she said "chronic"!

BKB

Thumper
10-13-2016, 12:01 PM
She said "sonic" and they thought she said "chronic"! BKB

Now all we have to do is sit back and see who understands what you just said.

(I can name a few here who will) :D

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Now all we have to do is sit back and see who understands what you just said. (I can name a few here who will) :D

Guilty!

LJ3
10-13-2016, 12:31 PM
same

Big Muddy
10-13-2016, 01:14 PM
Yep, but I never inhaled. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Stole this one fro Cappy. But, I think he caught something from all those skanks he's been hoing around with all those years. He doesn't look well and is almost feeble when you see him walk around.
M