PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of clowns.......

Big Muddy
10-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Here's two clowns, who for some reason, look a lot alike, to me....one was my hero, and the other is a zero....take a guess....jmho, of course. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Whatcha got against Howdy Doodie?

Arty
10-13-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm (reluctantly) going to vote for Trump.
But I can't blame Ryan for doing what he did.

Trump is a clown. The harmless kind.

Clinton is a clown. The kind that kills (or lets people get killed).

Which is the ONLY reason I'm voting for Trump.

I'd vote Johnson if I thought he had a legit chance .

This has to be the poorest choices for president the country has ever seen

Captain
10-13-2016, 07:02 PM
I see Trump as being a way for all Americans to give all that do nothing, pansie ass, career politicians the finger!
And if one of the TWO of them then total idiots have got to be president for the next 4 years I just assume it be the one that speaks his mind and might, JUST might have a chance to shake that whole bunch of shit up.
Congress will still be in place to keep him from doing anything really stupid. So he's my horse for this race.
Will he win, probably not, but I think voting for a third party ticket is the same as voting for Hillary.

airbud7
10-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Im with Cappy on this one and I would love to see him win by a landslide!... that would fuck alot of left wing news media/hollywood/and last but not least the Clintons!

Cry babies would fill the airways! /lol...that would be fun to watch!

Arty
10-13-2016, 09:25 PM
Stop copying me Pappy. That's basically what I said! :)

Captain
10-13-2016, 10:03 PM
Stop copying me Pappy. That's basically what I said! :)
Bite Me. What's the matter you got your nipple guards in a bunch... :D

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2016, 10:27 PM
Bam!

Thumper
10-13-2016, 11:53 PM
I'm dreading Election Day. I feel like I have to make a choice between someone sticking a needle into one of my eyes .... or BOTH my eyes. Kind of a no-brainer that one eye is my only real choice. I'm not happy about it, but I have to take the ass-clown over the twat. :(

airbud7
10-14-2016, 12:00 AM
You are in a swing state thump.....your vote means more than mine.....

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2016, 07:33 AM
Congress can't control itself much less a idiot fuskstick like Trump.

I can't believe what I'm hearing from people that I know have good sense!

BKB

quercus alba
10-14-2016, 07:40 AM
The hate for Hillary runs deep

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Hate Hilary, they do. (As do I.) I also disagree that Trump isn't dangerous. It may be a different kind of dangerous. But, it's every bit as dangerous. Living and working where I do, I get exposed to more than my fair share of liberalism and what gets me are the ones who see no fault at all with Hilary. Basically, she is a woman unfairly wronged and will make the best President since JFK. At some level I can understand folks who look at both options as fundamentally flawed and hold their nose and pick one or the other. But, there is a prevalent opinion among the liberal elite that Hilary will actually make a great POTUS and any one who thinks otherwise is not a sentient human being. God forbid you call them out on it.

Captain
10-14-2016, 08:20 AM
I can't believe what I'm hearing from people that I know have good sense!

BKB

That's odd, I had those same thoughts. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2016, 08:28 AM
You know what became to clear to me just now as I was taking my morning constitutional is that neither one of them has any respect at all for the American people. In fact, have nothing but complete and total disdain for us. It's clear to me from their words (spoken and written) and actions, that they think we're all a bunch of sheep who are unworthy of their respect. While that may have always been true of the ruling elite, these assclowns think so little o us that they don't even try very hard to disguise it. And, that's why I won't vote for either one of them. Consequences be damned.

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2016, 08:50 AM
Hate Hilary, they do. (As do I.) I also disagree that Trump isn't dangerous. It may be a different kind of dangerous. But, it's every bit as dangerous. Living and working where I do, I get exposed to more than my fair share of liberalism and what gets me are the ones who see no fault at all with Hilary. Basically, she is a woman unfairly wronged and will make the best President since JFK. At some level I can understand folks who look at both options as fundamentally flawed and hold their nose and pick one or the other. But, there is a prevalent opinion among the liberal elite that Hilary will actually make a great POTUS and any one who thinks otherwise is not a sentient human being. God forbid you call them out on it.

I can't disagree with anything you have said here. What I don't understand though is what does what a bunch of liberal elites think have to do with me or you? What people I dislike think about how to vote is the least thing I would consider when I look at a candidate.

I see two flawed candidates. I see one who's flaws are what Hank described: a blindness in the self awareness area. She thinks she is right and can't understand why in the world other people don't. The other candidate is a fucking nutjob who has trampled over just about the whole constitution. (if I have time, i'll find my old post where i predicted he'd make a campaign promise to arrest her if he was elected)

The thing I don't understand?

The hipocrisy of the Benghazi people is one. we're still embroiled in the consequences of a war where the American people mislead. 4,425 Americans were killed. Over a million people total were killed. Where is the moral outrage? Where are the select house committees? Where are the widows and what do they think about Operarion Iraqi Freedom? They're silent, seemingly. But we have Benghazi and all the trimmings. Its a purely political issue, and those who invoke its name in the name of politics are the lowest of the low. Almost as low as blaming Bush for 9/11 just hecause 'it happened during his reign', to use Trump's own words. When did presidents start to 'reign' in America? THeY NEVER DID.

The people on the right of faith, like Pence, say they've forgiven Trump because of their christian beliefs. I suppose that only applies to Republicans.

if you can listen to one of Trumps stump speeches and still want him as your candidate, then you're an enigma to me. I love each and every one of you dufi, but I will for sure never understand your political sensibility. You'll take a liar over the other candidate, but claim its because she's a liar that you can't vote for her.
WTF?

BKB

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2016, 09:08 AM
It's not about people I dislike influencing who I vote for one way or another. It just bugs the crap out of me that these same people who worship at the temple of "diversity" don't think that respecting our differences should extend to diversity of opinion. It just bugs the crap out of me.

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2016, 09:52 AM
If there's one thing this election says about America, its that we sho nuff have a diversity of opinion!

And I practice diversity all the time. I don't hold anything against short people. Just ask Cappy and Birddog.

BKB

LJ3
10-14-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure there are literally millions of people like me at this point. I'm going to pull the lever for Trump and mutter "fuck you motherfuckers!" when I do. Then I'm going to come out, get my "I voted" sticker, and tell everyone I voted for Gary Johnson.