PDA

View Full Version : My opinion...

Captain
10-17-2016, 04:56 AM
Cam Newton acted like a joke last night...
That is all
You may return to your regularly scheduled program

quercus alba
10-17-2016, 06:16 AM
Spoiled brat behavior. Shame on them mean old Saints for not letting him win. Football's version of shaq

Chicken Dinner
10-17-2016, 06:30 AM
Just watched the presser. After repeating that behavior so many times, he is what his actions say he is.

Captain
10-17-2016, 06:40 AM
I agree with you both. He is spoiled and all attention has to be on him.
I'm ashamed he is associated with Charlotte

Thumper
10-17-2016, 07:50 AM
I agree with you both. He is spoiled and all attention has to be on him.
I'm ashamed he is associated with Charlotte

That's what you get for watching those silly-assed ball games in the first place. ;)

Big Muddy
10-17-2016, 07:53 AM
Well, he IS somewhat gay....loved that peacock-feathered bowtie and cock hat, he was wearing at the presser. ;)

Captain
10-17-2016, 08:54 AM
That's what you get for watching those silly-assed ball games in the first place. ;)

You numbnutz, I didn't watch a play of football yesterday. I saw his temper tantrum on the news this morning.

Thumper
10-17-2016, 09:05 AM
You numbnutz, I didn't watch a play of football yesterday. I saw his temper tantrum on the news this morning.

I was watching the NASCAR race. :)

Captain
10-17-2016, 11:02 AM
I didn't even do that. I worked around home all day cleaning up hurricane limbs etc...
I'm about out with that rigged NASCAR stuff too.

BarryBobPosthole
10-17-2016, 11:07 AM
I didn't even do that. I worked around home all day cleaning up hurricane limbs etc...
I'm aboutnout with that rigged NASCAR stuff too.

I don't think I've watched a race since Junebug's concussion.

BKB

Thumper
10-17-2016, 11:08 AM
To be honest, that was only the 2nd or 3rd race I've watched this season. I'm a dinosaur I guess. I grew up with race cars looking much like the one's you could buy off the showroom floor after a win on Sunday. Back when there was a bunch'a fender bangin' with no 20-something year old cry-babies ... just a "friendly" fist-fight in the pits after the checker!

I swear, every year, these dufes start to remind me of a bunch'a pantywaist Indy drivers.

(cue Deppity in 3,2,1 ....) :D

DeputyDog
10-17-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm gonna pass. Over the years I've learned that sometimes you can't overcome ignorance even when one product is so much clearly better than the other. ;)

Screw it. I'll try again.

Today's NASCAR drivers other than Kurt Busch are scared to get into an Indy car. Indycar was drawing a decent crowd at Charlotte until a tire went into the stands and they weren't welcome back. With today's Indycar package they couldn't run there without really changing the aero on the cars because they would go too fast.

Thumper
10-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Yeppers Deppity .... same with NASCAR. First they did away with the big engines to slow 'em down. No more 427 Fords, 427 Chevys or 426 Hemi Maypops ... down to 350 inches. Next thing ya' knew, the small engines were too fast and they started using restrictor plates on the big tracks. Then even those got too fast and they started with aero packages. Next thing ya' knew, they had the NASCAR designed CoT where the only difference is a bowtie (or whatever logo) on the front. Man-o-man, I miss the good ol' days of chrome horns and fender-bangin'. Back in the ol' days when "A win on Sunday meant sales on Monday". :(

DeputyDog
10-17-2016, 04:28 PM
What speeds do they run at Daytona and Talledega with the plates? Just wondering since at every track that NASCAR and Indycar both use the Indycars run 40-50 MPH faster with an engine that's half the size.

LJ3
10-17-2016, 04:35 PM
http://www.indycar.com/Fan-Info/INDYCAR-101/The-Car-Dallara/Car-Comparisons

Thumper
10-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Apples and oranges Deppity. Passenger cars aren't built for 200+ mph. Indy cars are little ground based airplanes. It's like golf and football. Both are sports that use balls, but being fan of golf doesn't automatically make you a football fan. Just different animals.