PDA

View Full Version : And in other news....

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 09:18 AM
Its about time we tell the fucking Philippines to go fuck themselves.

Au revoir muthafuckas. Take your chances with the EU and Gina.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Seriously. They need us way more than we need them. GFY.

LJ3
10-19-2016, 09:44 AM
On this, we agree.

Thumper
10-19-2016, 10:22 AM
Personally, I love the Philippines. (been there many times) It's the main retirement home for all the old, ex-U.S. military, whore-mongering alcoholics.

That said, be careful what you wish for. Without them, where would our hospitals draw their nursing staff from? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 10:50 AM
I like the PI too and still have friends I keep up with there from my month there working.

That said, they don't want us there. And that's fine. Let's leave and come back only after we're asked in.

BKB

DeputyDog
10-19-2016, 11:02 AM
What do we have left there? Didn't we close the major bases there already? I know Clark Air Base is no more, but not sure about Subic Bay Naval Base without looking it up.

DeputyDog
10-19-2016, 11:03 AM
I like the PI too and still have friends I keep up with there from my month there working.

That said, they don't want us there. And that's fine. Let's leave and come back only after we're asked in.

BKB

As a cop in today's society, I have that attitude about a lot of places in America too.

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 11:35 AM
What do we have left there? Didn't we close the major bases there already? I know Clark Air Base is no more, but not sure about Subic Bay Naval Base without looking it up.

Subic is closed too. I think we have some small presence there and in fact had plans to expand there. What we have mainly is a shit ton of American companies that have call centers there. Also some big electronics assembly plants there but not sure how many of those are American.

Their new president is a lunatic. We don't need friends like that.

BKb

LJ3
10-19-2016, 12:13 PM
I say when we're asked to leave, we don't go back at all under any circumstance. Except like, vacation and stuff :)

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Well, we pretty massively fucked them over in the Spanish American war, and then we generally referred to them as 'our little brown brothers' when we made them our own damned colony afterward. We might hope they'd be over all that by now, but obviously they ain't.

So.....see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

BKB

Captain
10-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Such anger from a liberal bleeding heart, I figured you would want to send them a bunch of money and apologize for whatever has their panties in a bunch...
Don't look now but you sound like Trump! :D

LJ3
10-19-2016, 02:48 PM
I think he's too high to take the bait today, Cap'n :)

Captain
10-19-2016, 02:58 PM
You have to get high to watch the bebate.

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 03:18 PM
You have to get high to watch the bebate.

Darn tootin!

BKb

Thumper
10-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Well, I can't TOTALLY disagree with everything Duterte says. ;)

Duterte's tone toward Beijing is in stark contrast to the language he has used against the United States, after being infuriated by U.S. criticism of his bloody war on drugs.

He has called U.S. President Barack Obama a "son of a bitch" and told him to "go to hell", while alluding to severing ties with the old colonial power.

"I will not go to America anymore. We will just be insulted there," Duterte said. "So time to say goodbye my friend."