PDA

View Full Version : Things I won't be doing today...

Big Skyz
10-19-2016, 10:37 AM
Top 10 Things I won't be doing today. Feel free to add your own list:

10. Watch a Michael Moore movie.
9. Be confused by which bathroom I should use.
8. Question my gender identity.
7. Join the BLM movement.
6. Wear a vote Hillary button.
5. Protest local law enforcement.
4. Ask to borrow Kribb's pink pants.
3. Believe 90% of what the news media reports.
2. Join a Rosey Odonnell or Miley Cyrus fan club.
...and the #1 thing I won't be doing today is...
1. Watch the presidential debate!!!

Thumper
10-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Well, as for your Number 1, I'll be watching with a bag of popcorn ... like I would any circus.

I had to think for a minute on Number 7. I'm an official old fart I guess. Back in "my day" ... I raced motorcycles in the deserts of California, Arizona, Nevada and Baja. As for the first 3, we were constantly battling with the a-holes at the Bureau of Land Management, so that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see "BLM". I guess it's a whole 'nuther world now. :(

As for Number 4 ... well, they've been retired anydamnway ... they're about elebenty-bazillion sizes too small these days. :D

Big Skyz
10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
Thump, careful now my dad is a retired civil engineer from the Bureau of Land Management. Why did he retire the first chance he got...well because of all the a-holes he had to battle with in the office everyday. The last straw for him was having to work with a transvestite, that flitted around the office all day, and insisted on everyone calling him my his girl name that he had picked out for himself, rather than his given name. I can see where that would wear on a guy's nerves after a while. Especially towards the end of one's career when you have the option to leave.

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 11:43 AM
I think he was talking about protesting BLM ala Cliven Bundy.

I'm gonna watch. But just because I'm pervertedly addicted to this frigging election. Can't help it.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 12:01 PM
I've found I can watch the actual debates. They're actually fairly entertaining. (Knowing I'm not going to vote for either one of those fucktards makes it pure entertainment.) However, I can't watch any of he post debate "analysis" at all. That crap makes me want to put my foot through my TV.

After all, there are still serious questions to be answered:

1. What color mumu (sp?) will Hilary wear?
2. Will the Donald's hair spray spontaneously combust under the heat of the TV lights?
3. Will Bill "The Walking Dead" Clinton actually keel over in the audience?
4. Will the Bengazi Mom, who is Trump's guest, start screaming profanities at Hilary?

I'm sure there's more. But, there American people deserve answers t these and other critical questions.

LJ3
10-19-2016, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure I can watch this one. I'm finna try, but no promises.

I'm reading Born To Run, Springsteen's autobiography which is way more interesting and probably has more of an impact on my life :)

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 12:15 PM
I keep waiting for Trump to get a massive nosebleed while he's on stage. He's bound to have a deviated septum by now.

That, or Hillary will invite his dealer to sit in the front row.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Pretty much all she's got to do is poke him a little bit and give him that little supercilious smirk and he's going to start bleeding from every orifice in his body. This election is so over.

Big Skyz
10-19-2016, 12:25 PM
Okay let me give you all a recap of tonight's debate:

Hillary Clinton will constantly display that psychopathic Chucky doll smile of hers just before she replies to anything Trump says. For all the world she will look like and act like a ventriloquist dummy. The only difference is the dummy has more personality. She will also not offer anything new that Odummer hasn't already failed miserably with. She is just the white female version, only more dangerous. Trump will pull faces, posture, and offer zero substance for solving any major national or world issues. He will also likely get in one or two zinger lines, but will also likely say something incredibly stupid that will make even his own die hard supporters cringe. I also expect he will brag more about his money, financial success, how many businesses he owns/runs. Overall American's will finish watching the debate with the same opinion that had as they did before they watched it.

Post debate, the news media with focus on Trump, over analyze his every word and deed. Regardless of what Hillary does or says it will go largely ignored by the media. Hillary will go on to win the election and we will have 4 more years of Odummer type misery and embarrassment. Trump will find a way to keep the spot light on him for about a month or two after the election, but nobody will really care. If by some fluke Trump wins the election the embarrassment of the country might reach levels never thought attainable before. Given the two choices there just isn't much hope either way except for the fact that Trump has a better selection for the Supreme Court. There sure was a lot of money spent on this years campaign trail to show us the bottom of the barrel for our choices.

quercus alba
10-19-2016, 12:29 PM
# 1b. I won't be getting into a debate about the debate

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Big Sky for the win!

Okay let me give you all a recap of tonight's debate:

Hillary Clinton will constantly display that psychopathic Chucky doll smile of hers just before she replies to anything Trump says. For all the world she will look like and act like a ventriloquist dummy. The only difference is the dummy has more personality. She will also not offer anything new that Odummer hasn't already failed miserably with. She is just the white female version, only more dangerous. Trump will pull faces, posture, and offer zero substance for solving any major national or world issues. He will also likely get in one or two zinger lines, but will also likely say something incredibly stupid that will make even his own die hard supporters cringe. I also expect he will brag more about his money, financial success, how many businesses he owns/runs. Overall American's will finish watching the debate with the same opinion that had as they did before they watched it.

Post debate, the news media with focus on Trump, over analyze his every word and did. Regardless of what Hillary does or says it will go largely ignored by the media. Hillary will go on to win the election and we will have 4 more years of Odummer type misery and embarrassment. Trump will find a way to keep the spot light on him for about a month or two after the election, but nobody will really care. If by some fluke Trump wins the election the embarrassment of the country might reach levels never thought attainable before. Given the two choices there just isn't much hope either way except for the fact that Trump has a better selection for the Supreme Court. There sure was a lot of money spent on this years campaign trail to show us the bottom of the barrel for our choices.

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 12:59 PM
Four more years of the same misery and embarassment we've had under Odummer!

Man, if only I'd known y'all were in misery and embarrassed these past eight years, I'd have felt a little more sorry for you.

BKB

Thumper
10-19-2016, 02:05 PM
I still think we need a "mistrial" option on the ballot. Get enough votes and we start over with a new group of candidates. Heck, a President can serve for 10 years ... O'bummer has 8 under his belt. I hate the options we have right now so much that I'd be willing to endure another year of O'bummer just to be able to hit the "Campaign Re-set Button". Of course we'd have to put a freeze on SCOTUS nominations and Executive Actions in the interim.

Personally, I'd vote for Melania for President. I think she outclasses anyone I've seen in the political arena. Kind of a Jackie Kennedy on steroids! ;)

Captain
10-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Four more years of the same misery and embarassment we've had under Odummer!

Man, if only I'd known y'all were in misery and embarrassed these past eight years, I'd have felt a little more sorry for you.

BKB
I think I've been quit clear on the matter.
What do you need? To be hit in the face with a mop?

Thumper
10-19-2016, 02:09 PM
Thump, careful now my dad is a retired civil engineer from the Bureau of Land Management.

Ooops, I meant all but ONE were a-holes! ;)

quercus alba
10-19-2016, 04:09 PM
If I wanted to watch people screaming insults at each other I'd turn on any reality show. Which I won't