10-19-2016, 08:11 PM
How do YOU know they are fraudulent?

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Because.

BKB

Captain
10-19-2016, 08:29 PM
You are being closed minded. Why watch it if you already know the answers and have no intention to change your mind?

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 08:32 PM
This voter fraud issue is so totally made up. Where is the proof? What do the secretaries of state for where it supposedly occurred say about their elections? THE VOTEr FrAUD BUlLSHIT IS BULLsHiT. And I'm not being close minded. If it happened, prove it.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 09:28 PM
#badhombre

Thumper
10-19-2016, 09:35 PM
I think I'm gonna barf.

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, he managed to seem in control for 15 minutes. I guess that's an improvement..

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 09:42 PM
President Obama now has a "regime"...

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Crazytown.

Big Muddy
10-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Say what you will, but she is reading most of her answers off a teleprompter on her podium.

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Nah, she's got an ear bud where they dictate the answers to her. Way more high tech.

Big Muddy
10-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Chris Wallace is knocking a homerun, as a moderator!!!

Thumper
10-19-2016, 10:07 PM
She knows how to push Trump's buttons and he always falls for it.

Chicken Dinner
10-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Agreed. Russell is doing about as good as any one can.

Big Muddy
10-19-2016, 10:31 PM
I see it just the opposite....she keeps repeating trivial sheeit....Trump is destroying her.

Her stash is wearing off. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2016, 10:45 PM
I agree, Wallace did a great job.

BKB

Captain
10-20-2016, 06:10 AM
Horseshit Barry the election IS rigged and what he is saying is true. Your inability to see it don't make it "not right"

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 07:05 AM
Yeah, it's always rigged when the Donald doesn't get his way. It couldn't be that the GOP nominated a completely unelectable candidate that even the Party is running away from. Nah.

DeputyDog
10-20-2016, 07:44 AM
The Attorney General's office and the State Police are investigating numerous questionable voter registrations in Indiana.

They have discovered numerous registrations for dead people across the country.

I guess it's not actually fraud until they cast a ballot.

Captain
10-20-2016, 07:59 AM
Yeah, it's always rigged when the Donald doesn't get his way. It couldn't be that the GOP nominated a completely unelectable candidate that even the Party is running away from. Nah.

I don't doubt some of what you are saying comes into play, however between Benghazi, travelgate, whitewater, donations to the "Clinton Foundation and the whole email thing it pretty easy to say with accuracy the election IS rigged. Any ONE of those topic I listed would have ended anyone's chances at holding any office. Many, many people have lost jobs, careers and more related to these issues and the fix is already in.
This whole election cycle is a joke and no matter how bad you hate the Donald he is 100% correct that the election is fixed. To say nothing of the voter fraud going on in the DNC.

Thumper
10-20-2016, 08:11 AM
I've never seen anything so ridiculous. Since the closing comments, the biggest news is Trump's use of the word hombre and that he said he'd hold off on saying he'd accept the election results.

As for the media bullshit? Here's the first headline I saw when I turned my phone on this morning. Heck, I didn't know until this morning that Trump had already lost the election!

"Donald Trump Refuses To Commit To Accepting His Forthcoming Election Loss" - As Hillary Clinton said, it's horrifying.

Captain
10-20-2016, 08:14 AM
You can rest assured it over. The fix is in place. All we are seeing now is the dog and pony show.

Thumper
10-20-2016, 08:18 AM
It seems to be the biggest news of the day. Tell me where he said he will NOT accept the results.

“I will look at it at the time,” Trump said when asked whether he would accept the results. When debate moderator Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue, he said, “I’ll keep you in suspense.”

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 08:29 AM
I don't doubt some of what you are saying comes into play, however between Benghazi, travelgate, whitewater, donations to the "Clinton Foundation and the whole email thing it pretty easy to say with accuracy the election IS rigged. Any ONE of those topic I listed would have ended anyone's chances at holding any office. Many, many people have lost jobs, careers and more related to these issues and the fix is already in.
This whole election cycle is a joke and no matter how bad you hate the Donald he is 100% correct that the election is fixed. To say nothing of the voter fraud going on in the DNC.

That's my point exactly. Any decent candidate would be cleaning Lying Hilary's clock. Instead the reverse is happening. Not because the election is rigged. But, because Trump is that dreadful. What sucks is that we (HRC's "basket of deplorables") are the ones who will suffer. I've said it before, but it's time for the end of the two party system. Bring on the revolution.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 08:33 AM
So let me get this straight. You think because a batshit crazy motherfucker isn't ahead in the polls, the election is rigged.
And oh yeah, and because years of dirt digging investigations found nothing, wikileaks hacking found nothing, and a good solid republican head of the fbi led investigation found nothing, that is rigged as well.

Do i have all of that correct?

And Deputy, let us know when those 'investigations' are over. And its the secretarys of state that certify election. Did
indiana's SoS certify its last national election? How many votes did he say were rigged? Or is he in on the fix too?

And don't you have a voter id law there?

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 08:39 AM
That's my point exactly. Any decent candidate would be cleaning Lying Hilary's clock. Instead the reverse is happening. Not because the election is rigged. But, because Trump is that dreadful. What sucks is that we (HRC's "basket of deplorables") are the ones who will suffer. I've said it before, but it's time for the end of the two party system. Bring on the revolution.

And that is just silly. What part of the two party system produced Donald Trump? Oh yeah, it was one of two major parties. So if we had a popular vote system instead of an electoral one we wouldn't have thos nominee?

Its not the system that's fucked up, its the republican Party.

And if those yahoos standing behond the CNN desk all day chanting are representative of the GOP, then maybe it is deplorable.

Don't forget, its the party that is calling for its opponent to be jailed after the election. This despite due process being followed, this despite the highest justice process in the country investigating. That is quite deplorable.

BKb

BKB

Captain
10-20-2016, 08:40 AM
You can't read...
or maybe you just can't comprehend what you are reading
One or the other

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 08:55 AM
Deputy, here's your voter fraud story asreported by FoxNews.

Sounds like there really isn't any, but I guess the investigation is ongoing. So does this means the recent primaries were rigged in Indiana ?

BkB

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/20/indiana-election-official-clarifies-voter-registration-fraud-investigation.html

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 09:16 AM
And that is just silly. What part of the two party system produced Donald Trump? Oh yeah, it was one of two major parties. So if we had a popular vote system instead of an electoral one we wouldn't have thos nominee?

Its not the system that's fucked up, its the republican Party.

And if those yahoos standing behond the CNN desk all day chanting are representative of the GOP, then maybe it is deplorable.

Don't forget, its the party that is calling for its opponent to be jailed after the election. This despite due process being followed, this despite the highest justice process in the country investigating. That is quite deplorable.

BKb

BKB

The two party system has given us Donald Trump AND Hilary Clinton. (Ask Bernie Sanders how fair he thinks the Democratic Primary was at this point given recent revelations.) Neither one of them is worthy of the office. That's the two party system that needs to end.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
Last I checked Bernie has accepted the results and is out stumping for Hillary.

This is the same old sore loser shot as the last two national elections.

Except for those the GOp won anyway. Those were legit and the process worked fine.

i see how ya are.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 12:50 PM
Maybe so. But, likely due what he thinks of Donald Trump as the emails have shown that the Democratic Primary really was rigged against him. All the proof you need is that the DNC Chair resigned when it came to light.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged. email email email email email.

Same GOP. Same GOp dance. Different day.

My heart pumps purple piss.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 01:16 PM
I'm no longer a Republican. Please don't insult me in that way as I've been trying to keep things civil.

LJ3
10-20-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure I'm a Republican anymore, either. I haven't fully come to grips with that just yet :)

Thumper
10-20-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry youse dufes are so confused, but maybe I can help you figure it out .... you're "bi". ;)