PDA

View Full Version : Madonna....thanks, but no thanks....

Big Muddy
10-20-2016, 09:29 AM
YUCK! MADONNA WILL GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB IF YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY
OCTOBER 19, 2016| BY BRIAN ANDERSON

Skeleton grandma Madonna is making a truly frightening offer. She will perform oral sex on any man in exchange for a Hillary Clinton vote in the November presidential election. With her music career a distant memory, as well as her sex appeal, it’s nice to see that she has found work as a prostitute.

Madonna introduced fellow Trump-hater Amy Schumer at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. It was really more of a Hillary Clinton PSA than an introduction for Schumer.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob,” said Madonna.

Who says liberals aren’t serious about important political issues? Just in case you aren’t completely sold, Madonna givers her oral sex résumé.

“And I am good. I am good. I’m not a tool, I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow,” she said.

I don’t know that she sweetened the pot there. As freakishly terrifying as getting a blowjob from an emaciated senior citizen is, having eye contact through the ordeal is likely to cause PTSD in addition to the VD that comes with it.

I don’t think liberals understand how to make a deal. If you want something from someone you have to offer them something of value in exchange. Tons of lefty celebrities have threatened to leave the US if Trump wins, not understanding that it is more of incentive to vote for Trump. I think I speak for everyone when I say getting rid of Lena Dunham is worth a Trump vote alone. Hell, that’s worth a Charles Manson vote.

Here Madonna is offering to do something that only the creepiest fetish weirdo would want. She would have been better off saying she wouldn’t perform oral sex on you if you vote for Hillary. In a hypothetic situation where I had to choose between a Madonna blowjob or casting a vote for Hillary Clinton, my pants are staying on. Of course this fictional situation would have to involve a third option where the world would be destroyed if I didn’t choose. Just know that I would take one for the team to save humanity. You’re welcome.

Thumper
10-20-2016, 09:51 AM
Ha! Could law enforcement consider that "solicitation"? ;)

I don't know Muddy ... this pic was just taken a week ago ... I'm not sure I'd throw her out of bed for eatin' crackers.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/madonna-flies/madonna-visits-london-rocco-school-alone-20.jpg

jb
10-20-2016, 12:02 PM
She hangs out around here in the summer, still good looking for an older lady. :wink

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm with BM on this one. I wouldn't touch that skank with a 10' pole. Angelina Jolie is another one that just makes my skin crawl. I don't care how good looking they are.

Thumper
10-20-2016, 01:03 PM
It's a BJ ... you can keep your hands in your pockets if ya' don't want to touch her! ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 01:17 PM
It's that kind of thinking that ends with you running around with those little Thai gals who have adam's apples.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 01:26 PM
It's a BJ ... you can keep your hands in your pockets if ya' don't want to touch her! ;)

Or you could just have her wear a raincoat.

BKB

airbud7
10-20-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm with BM on this one. I wouldn't touch that skank with a 10' pole. Angelina Jolie is another one that just makes my skin crawl. I don't care how good looking they are.

Me to CD^....I never thought ether one look good as other people thought...ugly

Now Katy Perry....yum yum...

https://katyperryindia.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/katy-perry-hot-sexy-in-bra-hd-pics.jpg

Thumper
10-20-2016, 07:32 PM
No prob. with Katy ... but that pic sucks. Somebody needs to take a putty knife and scrape off about 12 lbs. of that make-up! :hair

Captain
10-20-2016, 08:06 PM
I'd check her for ticks.... :D

Thumper
10-20-2016, 08:14 PM
If you got near her, she WOULD have ticks!