PDA

View Full Version : Here's What is Really Pissing the GOP Off

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 01:18 PM
I know you fuckers, no make that you deplorable fuckers, hate Hillary's guts. I've yet to hear a rational reason, but that is neither here nor there.
I think the thing that must piss most of you off to no end is how much of the Right's center position that she has adopted as her own platform. She is far to the right of Obama on most issues and really has the most centrist position of any of the candidates since the beginning of the primaries.

Consider this: (if you care to, otherwise just post another meme)

1. Glass Steagle - This is the act that prevented investment bankers from mixing assets like home mortgage based funds for exampe. It was repealed in 1999 and was what allowed the Great Recession to even happen. Most Democrats favor reinstating Glass Steagle. Hillary, like most Republicans, does not.
To be fair, she does support the Dodd Frank bill and that puts her at odds with most GOp.

2. 2nd Amendment- Her position on the gun control is to close the gun show loophole, make background checks actually work more effectively (and allow states to share meaningful data), and to not allow people on the nofly list to purchase weapons. That's it. And the truth is MOST Republicans agree with those measures.

3. Health Care - her health care idea of letting people over 55 buy into Medicare is actually a unique and better idea that neither the left nor right has come up with.
it could single handedly slow down medical care cost inflation until a suitable fix for obamacare can be implements by effectively reducing the public insurance sector's largest pool of financial risk. And it would do it without creating a new government program. And it is pay as you go for new people entering the program.

All three of these big issues facing the country could easily be sponsored by a GOP led congress. That is, they could if the Tea Party and now Trump didn't have their tiny little balls in a vise.

And it pisses the real leaders in the GOP off to no end.
these are actually areas of compromise that could work. And they're central planks in Hillary's platform.

Keep reading those emails.

BKb

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 01:25 PM
All of it is a lie intended to obfuscate her true intentions. (It says so in the emails.)

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 01:27 PM
I'll see your obfuscation and raise you two aspersions!

BKb

quercus alba
10-20-2016, 02:11 PM
I have a friend who was president of the Arkansas farm bureau for nearly 20 years and he had an office in the capital building during clintons years as governor and conducted a lot of business through the governors office. He said bill wasn't a bad guy aside from being a pig about women. Hillary on the other hand was completely amoral and had absolutely no interest or concern except for herself. A compulsive liar even when the truth would serve her better. He said he had no proof but he could easily see her leaving a trail of bodies behind her to achieve what she wanted. It's hard to express the type of character she has or maybe I should say lacks. Idi Amin comes to mind.

This is a man I trust explicitly who was in a working relationship with the Clinton family for several years. I would take his first hand testimony over anything I hear or read or comes out of her mouth.

THAT is why I don't want her in the White House. I don't care what position she takes, I think she is evil in the true sense of the word.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2016, 03:21 PM
And you're about the the zillionth Arkansawyer I've known who 'had a friend who worked closely......' and so on. Mind you, I've not any that knew anything first hand, its always twice removed.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but you'll pardon me if I don't make my voting decision based on third hand information.

Thanks though! I'm sure your friend is a peach!

BKb

quercus alba
10-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Actually my friend is dead now and I'm not trying to change your mind. Just explaining why I personally don't like Hillary. If I felt the need to vindicate my statement, that wouldn't be a big problem either, I'm just the kind of fellow who doesn't take offense to others not believing me, life's too short to be offended by everything.

Long story short, I'm as convinced one way as much as you are the other. I think we'd both be better served making fun of kribbs and Arty

Captain
10-20-2016, 04:20 PM
For you not to be a republican you seem to think you got a grasp on what is pissing them off...
Your whole thread reads like something a liberal blog would post without a clue as to what is really going on.

jb
10-20-2016, 04:25 PM
Posthole, I don't think you'd even believe Bill if he came over, knocked on your door and said what a Bitch he's married to.
After all, it'd still be second hand info, because you'd never actually seen it first hand your self.

Captain
10-20-2016, 04:25 PM
I dare you to watch it...

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/mPG0jk_uxNc?rel=0

Thumper
10-20-2016, 05:39 PM
I think we'd both be better served making fun of kribbs and Arty

HEY!!! :angry1

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 08:42 PM
For you not to be a republican you seem to think you got a grasp on what is pissing them off... Your whole thread reads like something a liberal blog would post without a clue as to what is really going on.

Sorry, there's just no room for us true conservatives in Trump's GOP.🐘

quercus alba
10-20-2016, 09:19 PM
When you can't have ribeye sometimes you have to settle for a tougher cut.

Chicken Dinner
10-20-2016, 09:32 PM
Nice analogy. I'd rather eat tofu.

HideHunter
10-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Please define "Gun Show Loophole",,, thnx, in advance..

BarryBobPosthole
10-22-2016, 10:31 PM
Please define "Gun Show Loophole",,, thnx, in advance..

Shore will.

The gubmint, being the benelovent public servants they are, doesn't require the same licensing and background checks on gun sales between private individuals as it does on retail sales. Many private individuals like to sell their guns to other private individuals at gun shows where they can do everything else exactly like a retailer and not do a single check.

I've told a lot of anti's 'let's enforce the laws we have first'. This loophole is ridiculous.

BKB

airbud7
10-22-2016, 10:54 PM
Shore will.

I've told a lot of anti's 'let's enforce the laws we have first'. This loophole is ridiculous.

BKB

Thug's don't go to Gun Shows......Real gun lovers do!