PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cappy .... need a tractor project?

Thumper
10-20-2016, 08:05 PM
I have an estate sale tomorrow that is nothing but tonnage .... tons of JUNK! The kind of sale my buddy and I love and we plan on getting really dirty tomorrow! I mean, there's junk scattered EVERYWHERE covering some pretty good acreage (the ol' guy was NOT a neat freak). It appears the guy had some sort of backyard body shop business as well as a landscaping business. Welders, car parts, old vehicles (trucks/vans), body panels, tons of tools ... as well as all sorts of landscaping stuff. Anyway, I'm real tight with the guy running the sale and he gives me bottom-basement prices on anything I'm interested in. You wanna bring your trailer down? You NEED a new project. :D

7977 7978

7979 7981

7980 7982

Captain
10-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Looks
Like a place I'd like to go... that old welder is a great welder. New stuff don't hold a candle to those. You can actually weld with a clothes hanger with it.

Thumper
10-20-2016, 08:15 PM
Yep, my dad had one just like it in his shop and he went through TONS of clothes hangers (he called 'em poor man's welding rods)! He used 'em for gas welding also (unless it was for something important).